FanFiction.Net
for You're Still an Innocent

12/24/2022 c2 ThunderSphinx
The District 4 girl also should have died via Tracker Jackers.
2/8/2022 c18 Guest
Why Zahra, Why?!
6/15/2021 c18 1themckenziefrenzy
oh holy fuck i forgot ab this story, nonetheless that i beta’d for it. good luck for the re-write!
2/18/2020 c17 1Daughter Poseidon
what the HELL kinda ending was that? What the frick frack diddly dack that wasn’t okay :((
but honestly great story by the way
5/11/2019 c17 EmberLex
Damn. Fabulous ending!
Don’t worry. I am Female. And thanks for the shoutout, you’re awesome! I’m trying to get another update on feb. HG, I have not given up yet!
Ya ever need anything, I’m here!
-Lex
5/10/2019 c17 1themckenziefrenzy
omg this has been such a long journey but a truly amazing story. I'm not sure I would've ended it that way but i'm glad it leaves a little sense of mystery as to what happens afterwards. Im so glad to have been a part of this great fic.
5/1/2019 c1 Guest
I loved it
4/29/2019 c16 EmberLex
Oh shite. Great update!
4/14/2019 c15 3Knights-and-Ravens
keep going!
-A
4/9/2019 c15 Makdawg52
This is ridiculous, it doesn’t make any sense? Both of them, especially Katniss seems completely out of character, even from herself in previous chapters
4/7/2019 c14 6JustAPersonReading
NO KILLING PRIM. NOT AGAIN PLEASE. MY HEART WILL BREAK IN A MILLION PECIES
4/6/2019 c1 Radio Free Death
[Katniss POV]

You really should not need to label whose POV it is. Show who's talking in regular narration instead of a jarring label.

["You look nice." She said.]

If there’s a speech verb, it’s not considered the start of a new sentence, so 'she' shouldn’t be capitalized, and there should be a comma rather than a period inside the quotes.

Your Katniss sounds like a more decent person. It's just that the content is really rushed. If you want to start with the parade, start there, and expand a little. Don't be afraid to add descriptions.
4/5/2019 c14 Makdawg52
This is interesting to see a much larger cohesion amongst the victors
3/27/2019 c13 Makdawg52
This has been intense, but good. Can’t wait to see what’s next
3/25/2019 c13 Awritingbookworm