FanFiction.Net
for Hiccstrid smut-shots

2/2/2019 c17 Guest
#3,5,6,7,8
1/31/2019 c17 Guest
Fem hiccup x Astrid in the woods
Astrid x hiccup x toothless x light fury
1/30/2019 c17 Calvin
Numbers 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 9, and 10, please.
1/30/2019 c17 guest
# 7 and 8 would be awesome
1/30/2019 c17 Guest
#5,6,7!
1/29/2019 c17 Guest
#3, 5, 6, 7, 8 I would really like to see
1/29/2019 c17 A Plump Hutt
Love the super beta au idea the paint ball one and the cheerleader Astrid need hiccup
1/29/2019 c17 3Gaming9
#2 but if it’s modern au I won’t read it

Take care !
1/29/2019 c17 Calvin
I would want a similar scenario to happen, but with Hiccup being the one who needs rescuing and Astrid coming into save him. Afterwards, they have sex. I also want to see Hiccstrid having some victory sex later on.
1/29/2019 c17 Calvin
I choose 1, 2, 4, 5, and 6. Later on though, I do want to see 9 and 10 when you finish. I hope that's not too much for you. If it is, I understand. Keep on the good work and good updating to you.
1/29/2019 c16 Guest
A really good chapter.
I really like the idea of nerd Hiccup and cheerleader Astrid, as well as the paint ball Hiccup, Astrid and Heather threesone
1/29/2019 c16 Calvin
Here are a couple more ideas I have:

Hiccstrid angry sex
Hiccstrid sex montage
The other Dragon Riders commenting about what they think about Hiccup and Astrid having sex
Hiccstrid's favorite kinks in their sex lives
Half dragon-half human Hiccstrid consummating in front of the whole clan as a rite of passage. Commentary on their mating is made by some of the clan members
1/28/2019 c16 Calvin
A perfect scenario with Hiccstrid feels all over. I do admit, I feel like this is what Hiccup and Astrid would feel like when they decide to consummate their relationship. Keep those lemon one-shots coming.
1/28/2019 c16 Calvin
This chapter takes place after The Hidden World, right?
1/27/2019 c15 Calvin
It’s alright. You’ll find it and post it, eventually. In the meantime, here’s a few ideas I got:

Hiccup and Astrid decide to spice up their sex lives by inviting their friends into an orgy. At first they feel uncomfortable, but eventually they decide to join in to relieve their pent-up lust and sexual frustrations. Those included are Snotlout and Minden, Dagur and Mala, Fishlegs and Heather and Ruffnut, Tuffnut and Atali and Eret, and Toothless and the Light Fury.

After they have sex, Hiccup and Astrid imagine what would happen if Stoick survived and decides to do an after-wedding family orgy with Stoick and Valka and Astrid’s parents joining them. Near the end, they both share a laugh about how the village won’t be able to sleep that night, before they decide to go for round #112.

Hiccup and Astrid share all their favorite moments of them having sex to the others after they do a game of truth or dare (I dare you to tell us how your sex life is going)
P.s. it’s either after THW or a modern AU

Hiccup and Astrid (both of them drunk) make loud, passionate love outside of the Great Hall. Eret goes outside to check up on them, only for him to head back inside to make sure the married couple aren’t interrupted.

Some hikers hear strange sounds in the woods at night and believe they’re from Bigfoot, while in truth it’s actually a camping Hiccup and Astrid making love very loudly.

In a superhero AU, Black Knight (Hiccup) and Sharp Blue (Astrid) have victory sex in their apartment after stopping a criminal robbing a highly secured bank.

Hiccup and Astrid comfort each other after they relive some of their worst memories (i.e. Uncle Finn and Stoick’s deaths at the jaws of dragons, saying goodbye to Toothless and Stormfly, breaking each other’s hearts unknowingly, etc) before they make passionate love with each other (aka Sex for Solace). A few weeks or months later, Astrid is discovered to be pregnant, much to their joy and their little 7-year old daughter’s excitement.
116 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »