for A Perfectly Unexpected Christmas

12/9/2020 c1 33imawoomie
Absolutely delightful!
11/7/2020 c11 Jeannegift
As a time for Thanksgiving and Christmas approach us again, in this strange year of 2020, this was a great story to find. I loved your portrayals of “the boys”, from annoyance to humor to that wonderful brotherly love. And to have John just be a dad for a little bit was nice, too. Thanks!
5/2/2020 c11 redlite
I did love this story! Thanks for sticking with it!
1/3/2020 c11 ngregory763
What a perfectly perfect ending! Bravo!
12/28/2019 c11 1Ginza
Yay, I finally got to read it! It was wonderful, I absolutely love it. This was definitely worth waiting for. As always you have the dynamic between Sam and Dean perfect. The chapters where they are struggling through the storm, I was getting cold and disoriented myself just reading it. Very nice, powerful descriptive writing there. Though I knew you weren't going to kill them, you still broke my heart a little there when Dean thought they were dying laying in the snow and pulled Sam to him. And I really love the way you write John. I was so happy to see this was finished and truly enjoyed reading it. It was worth waiting a year for. You are one of the few people still writing SPN that I get happy to see new stuff from. Thank you for sharing and I hope you had a very Merry Christmas!
12/27/2019 c11 Kathy
yes a very enjoyable read, thank you, and Happy Holidays, please keep writing and sharing, this was very good
12/27/2019 c6 JaniceC678
OMG! I have been following this all year waiting for it to be finished before starting it and, man...TOTALLY worth the wait. I just blew through the first six chapters. Good thing it was a good place to stop because my Kindle was down to 4 percent. What amazing imagery you created. (Seriously, I had to get up and turn up the heat at one point because I was cold!) You capture the boys SO freakin' well, both their interactions with each other and their selfless heroics and total devotion to each other. I could FEEL the stress and the tension building with each chapter! You managed to find just the right balance between giving things enough time to build gradually without rushing, but not so drawn out that it started to feel overdone. Perfect balance between the two. Looking forward to the rest of it tomorrow!
12/26/2019 c11 39Colby's girl
Thanks for yet another awesome story. I liked the warm ending you brought to this one and the tender side you gave to John.
12/26/2019 c11 2LunaBianca
Thank you for the heartwarming tale :) Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
12/26/2019 c11 Jenjoremy
I can't begin to tell you how very much I loved this story. I expected to end after the boys were rescued but you continued with an incredible tale of healing, and more importantly, family bonding.
12/26/2019 c7 Jenjoremy
Oh, I loved this chapter so very much. Usually it's Dean providing all the comfort, but I really enjoyed Tyler giving Dean some comfort. And Dean had his priorities perfectly straight: Sam, Dad, Impala. Yes, I love Baby as much as everyone else, but I just enjoyed Dean working out what needed to be done.
12/26/2019 c6 Jenjoremy
Great chapter! I figured we were nearing the end since the boys were rescued but I see there are still several chapters left. Can't wait to see what you have planned for the boys.
12/26/2019 c5 Jenjoremy
Well at first I was going to tell you that you were wonderful for posting a chapter so quickly after the last cliffhanger, but this one is even worse so I've decided you are just an evil person who enjoys torturing poor, innocent readers!
12/26/2019 c4 Jenjoremy
See, chapters like this are why I very rarely read a work in progress! I'm an impatient bitch and I don't do well having to wait for the next installment of an exciting story. This chapter was awesome. Love injured Sam doing his very best to keep moving forward. I'm sure he's gonna find a way to get to Dean despite his blinding headache!
12/26/2019 c11 Idreamofivan