for Let Them Know

4/15 c1 Guest
Loved it! So adorable! Very well written as well!
3/1/2020 c1 hermionessie
I loved this!
8/24/2019 c1 3emeraldhead-crimsonheart
I think this is the most realistic dialogue of this moment I’ve ever read. Eternal kudos and a sweet one-shot.
7/7/2019 c1 Guest
beautiful!
1/29/2019 c1 RHr112
Definitely a good read... Thanks a lot for sharing with us.
1/1/2019 c1 Apotter118
Loved it! Just like all of your writing!
12/22/2018 c1 Myke Marauder
Another beautiful story of this wonderful otp ... I love those moments of confusion where they have no notion of the real feeling of one another ... thank you very much for writing
12/19/2018 c1 1LilyJean630
I mean... damn! I could go on and on about how good this is... a lot of the previous reviewers hit the nail on the head. I love tipsy Ron and his thought process! I love sexual Hermione! I love that first time awe of being together! I would KILL for Harry’s POV at the pub, realizing they didn’t come back to the burrow, and him finding them in bed together the next morning for the first time! Thanks for sharing... email still open for anything you want to share as well! *hard wink* :)
12/19/2018 c1 banzi
Wonderful story.
12/19/2018 c1 Guest
This was absolutely beautiful. Thank you very much!
12/19/2018 c1 15rebelsaurus29
This was absolute perfection. I loved the way you wrote Ron. This was beautiful!
12/18/2018 c1 1LillyMay77
Amazing simply amazing! ️
12/18/2018 c1 55Chanel19
Very nice.
12/18/2018 c2 I knit Weasley Jumpers
I was sure this was you when it first appeared and was super smug when i was proved right. This was just as enjoyable second time around. Partly thats because i think you capture Ron’s voice so perfectly, but also because Hermione is allowed a sense of humour and a sex drive too, which is sadly sometimes missing in lesser fics. I’m loving all this Tuesday goodness, thank you. Have a fantastic Christmas break!
12/18/2018 c2 ObsessedRHShipper
You had me at the description. I could only thing how incredible a story could TMBLUE write with that desc summary. And then you exceeded that expectation.

I wish there was a continuation, or even a version form Hermione’s POV.

Love the confusion mixed with clarity from Ron as he realizes he should try and begins to realize how she feels in her expressions then words then actions. You just write them so well so we can so clearly picture the scene and feel (or wish) we were in their shoes.

Thanks for this early Christmas present!
16 Page 1 2 Next »