for Mirai Shoujo Brigitte

5/24/2019 c11 3Gashadokuro Amanojaku
Looks like Brigitte is starting the time-honored tradition of the nanohaverse to escalate things by not talking. Though the way that she and Yuuno parted ways was really sad. If quite ingenious.
4/23/2019 c5 2The Dark Wizardess
Lol I love Subaru's reasoning...also about ginga and Subaru. Seeing as Ginga is the oldest and the one most adapt in magic during that time not to mention as an older sister who's searching for her little sister she would probably be the one who's least shaken up while Subaru who is a bit of a coward at the time would be the one who was scared the most, at least that's what I would think.
4/23/2019 c4 The Dark Wizardess
Lol poor Yuuno always needing his ferret form. I think I said this in my first review but I honestly appreciate that the story is focusing on the male characters for a change, every story I see around is mostly focused on the female characters and even if the male characters do appear they hardly do anything. There's only a few stories which focus on them. Well anyway, this chapter wasn't really eventful but I liked it, you might want to explain more about Brigitte soon.
1/2/2019 c6 5Forum Explorer
An interesting story thus far. Very vague though, and I'm not sure I like have Jail involved.
12/29/2018 c5 lostinthecl0uds
Not sure why, but I really loved Subaru's satisfied nod with her reasoning. Excited to see Chrono and Verossa in action!
12/29/2018 c4 lostinthecl0uds
Poor Yunno, taking blows to his pride left and right even without Chrono around. Nice to see some more characterization for Brigitte. The chat with Cinque was very well done.
12/27/2018 c3 lostinthecl0uds
Oh man, I loved this chapter so much I don't even know where to begin.

The exchange between Nanoha and Fate was gold—"So did that Starlight Breaker of yours" really got me.

Yuuno's thought process was fun to follow as well; I'm sure Chrono has some nice things to say about his "old Ferret Infiltration Technique".

Brigitte seemed a little more ... angry, although it's justified given the situation.

Keep up the good work!

(The guest from chapter one has finally decided to log in.)
12/23/2018 c1 guest
I’m loving Brigitte already! She has a really fun personality. Also fun to see that Chrono and Yuuno work suprisingly well together.
12/22/2018 c1 Lyrical Dark Mage
So I just read the first chapter and the story seem interesting however I believe you need to read the Nanoha wiki on a few subjects just to pay attention to them while writing and the wiki always did help me with ideas. As one of the only people who used an Oc and are also making Chrono and Yuuno the main focus ya have my thanks. I am expecting a lot from this story. Hopefully your Oc won't be extremely good at everything or OP for no reason though. can't wait for next chapter

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service