for Five of Eight (You Must Wait)

8/30 c2 8Natsuyuuki
Interesting. very much so.
8/25 c2 starandsky1
Gods! This is so good
3/26 c2 11Black Dragoniss
wow... I'm literally on the edge of my seat with suspense. Please, I need to know what happens next, looking forward to seeing what happens next
2/19 c2 CAD270895
more please
12/23/2019 c2 SereHime
Oh geez...this is a damn mess and I wonder how this will end for them.
12/23/2019 c2 5Lunary
O.o
They are in for hell and everyone who afterwards wants to take what Tsuna declares as his will be severly hard pressed.

Can't wait to read more :)
Just can't wait.
It's awesome.

Looking forward to more.

Regards,
Lunary
12/22/2019 c2 8cielo-bambino
YIKES oh my gidijdhsdjdsdsdsds GOD im in love with this?
12/22/2019 c2 arapyanime
Oh my, jumanji is kinda scary
12/22/2019 c2 6niyuu
Trapped/sealed trickster God jumanji is my unexpected aesthetic. Also, Tsuna is The All Encompassing Sky, the first Sky Jumanji has encountered- I wonder if Tsuna can end up figuring out Jumanji is sentient? Possibly even pull a Damon Spade and manage to talk no jutsu exorcise it eventually.

Also how funny would it be if all the other Arcobaleno get pulled into this except Reborn, who shows up 3/4 years late with espresso and a outdated file like "Chaosu - What the fuck"

(Yamamoto calling it The Mafia Game gets some unexpected context! Plot twist: all of Tsuna's friends/guardians start calling it that, Tsuna doesn't know whether to laugh or cry)
12/22/2019 c2 13foxchick1
FON HURRY!
12/22/2019 c2 IgnisFelicis
This... is soooo creepy.
12/22/2019 c2 CAD270895
i love this story more please
12/22/2019 c2 340fringeperson
Okay, so Kawahira is even more of a bastard than in canon because he actively inflicts Jumanji on people, and Jumanji itself is a *sociopath*.

Hurry Fon!

Thank you for writing!
12/21/2019 c2 tiarekawaii
I love this chapter*-* it's incredible and her trauma it's so fantastic.
I'm sorry for the grammatical errors but the english isn't my mother language
12/21/2019 c2 9Joldino-Sidestreaker
HAHA Holy Shit! This is great! So pumped to see what is going to happen next! So stoked.
42 Page 1 .. Last Next »