for MI7?

2/28 c4 Guest
HECK YEAH UPDATE! i really love this fic lmao and i wish u luck with ur goal!
1/21 c4 1M-chanchen
Hi!
This story is really interesting! I really enjoyed reading this. You did great at writing. Very well done!
Hermione is overwhelming Alex a bit, I think, even though she doesn't seem to have as much of an impact as Mrs Weasley.
I wonder how Alex will fare in class and whether Hermione will become suspicious of him and how he will get along with Ron and Harry and if Moody will keep his suspicions to himself...
Oh, this is also the year when Professor Umbridge will teach. I am also curious how Alex will be able to cope with her. Without exterior influence, I believe him able to lay low with her, except his sarcastic, joking mouth can't be tamed.
1/20 c1 2PANGIRL-MESS
So I’m checking out your crossover as well and it’s a wonderful piece of writing! Keep up the great work.
1/12 c4 5X4uth0r
Nice chapter! You really introduced a lot of characters well, without making the reader feeling overwhelmed. I didn't notice any leftover "I's", and I'm glad this story is in third person.
1/12 c3 X4uth0r
I hope your novel is going well! That sounds like quite a project.

I really enjoyed the Snape/Alex bonding time in this chapter.
1/12 c2 X4uth0r
For some reason, I really want Alex to be in Slytherin, although I could see him in any of the other houses. I liked the interactions between Snape and Alex.
1/12 c1 X4uth0r
Cool premise! I liked this intro quite a bit, nice job with Snape's characterization. I also really appreciated the backstory on magical John/Ian.
1/11 c4 NeleWW
Thanks for updating. I hope the next chapter will follow soo.
12/30/2020 c3 2PANGIRL-MESS
This is a wonderful piece of work. The adept use of vocabulary is outstanding and the grammar is perfect. Keep up the great work and please try to update soon.
9/5/2020 c3 Some British guy
Good plot, and story is quite interesting. Keep it up mate!
8/1/2020 c3 2GLC rider
I love this ff its really good! Please continue to update this story, I'm really enjoying it!
6/17/2020 c3 Ira
Wow this is quite good! I'm excited for the next chapters. Love it
4/30/2020 c3 2VictoriaZ-Grace
Great chapter and good luck with your novel!
4/10/2020 c3 jax
FUCK YES I AM SO EXCITED THAT THIS FIC CONTINUED! Thank you for this, it definitely brightened my day. Hope you stay well during quarantine!
4/8/2020 c3 Guest
I really love the idea of mixing Alex Rider with Harry Potter and keeping the idea that Alex is a spy. Please continue this story is very well written I love it
30 Page 1 2 Next »