FanFiction.Net
for MI7?

2/2/2022 c5 NeleWW
Thanks for this update. I'm really excited to see how you continue this incredible storyline.
2/1/2022 c5 2Murder-is-always-the-answer
Thanks so much for updating! This continues to be one of my most-awaited crossovers lol.
2/28/2021 c4 Guest
HECK YEAH UPDATE! i really love this fic lmao and i wish u luck with ur goal!
1/21/2021 c4 1M-chanchen
Hi!
This story is really interesting! I really enjoyed reading this. You did great at writing. Very well done!
Hermione is overwhelming Alex a bit, I think, even though she doesn't seem to have as much of an impact as Mrs Weasley.
I wonder how Alex will fare in class and whether Hermione will become suspicious of him and how he will get along with Ron and Harry and if Moody will keep his suspicions to himself...
Oh, this is also the year when Professor Umbridge will teach. I am also curious how Alex will be able to cope with her. Without exterior influence, I believe him able to lay low with her, except his sarcastic, joking mouth can't be tamed.
1/20/2021 c1 2Murder-is-always-the-answer
So I’m checking out your crossover as well and it’s a wonderful piece of writing! Keep up the great work.
1/12/2021 c4 5X4uth0r
Nice chapter! You really introduced a lot of characters well, without making the reader feeling overwhelmed. I didn't notice any leftover "I's", and I'm glad this story is in third person.
1/12/2021 c3 X4uth0r
I hope your novel is going well! That sounds like quite a project.

I really enjoyed the Snape/Alex bonding time in this chapter.
1/12/2021 c2 X4uth0r
For some reason, I really want Alex to be in Slytherin, although I could see him in any of the other houses. I liked the interactions between Snape and Alex.
1/12/2021 c1 X4uth0r
Cool premise! I liked this intro quite a bit, nice job with Snape's characterization. I also really appreciated the backstory on magical John/Ian.
1/11/2021 c4 NeleWW
Thanks for updating. I hope the next chapter will follow soo.
12/30/2020 c3 2Murder-is-always-the-answer
This is a wonderful piece of work. The adept use of vocabulary is outstanding and the grammar is perfect. Keep up the great work and please try to update soon.
9/5/2020 c3 Some British guy
Good plot, and story is quite interesting. Keep it up mate!
8/1/2020 c3 2apolloair
I love this ff its really good! Please continue to update this story, I'm really enjoying it!
6/17/2020 c3 Ira
Wow this is quite good! I'm excited for the next chapters. Love it
4/30/2020 c3 2VictoriaZ-Grace
Great chapter and good luck with your novel!
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »