for Spider-man: Love Across Dimensions

Hey there JTZ29 idea Fanfic for you
Nightwing aka Richard Grayson fight Crime in Bludhaven
Nightwing Harem
12/30/2018 c1 4Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Awww! This is off to a good start! I especially liked how nice Peter’s and Gwen’s interactions were. So adorable. The FLUFF IS CONTAGIOUS! Lol.

Anyway, update again soon!
12/28/2018 c1 DeadThisAccountIs
This was a pretty solid first chapter, it very easily sets everything up nicely. A Harem Fic with actual plot and good writing are my weaknesses. I will however, seek to voice some of my own thoughts on this, slight criticisms, but nothing spiteful or negative, I promise you.

Mary Jane is Peter Parker's love. It's very easy to write her into a "Nagging Girlfriend" Trope, but Mary Jane being understanding and sympathetic of Peter's neurotic, obsessive responsibilities is one of her defining characteristics. And more importantly, she KNOWS Peter. Comics wise, she was his neighbor and saw him sneak out to stop the burglar that killed his uncle. She was there when Gwen (Her best friend!) died. She knows Peter has had a lot of loss in his life, and she understands why he's constantly late. It's great that you wrote her being able to understand Peter and forgive him, and that she's not completely willing to let his erratic shedule push her over, but God damn it, she's the love of his life and best friends for a reason, even in a Harem fanfic. I'm not saying this in a negative way, just letting you know as a comic fan how to NOT write her in a slightly cliche way.

My other thing would be a recommendation: Keep the Harem a bit smaller, and try to make it different from other stories by giving Peter a more intimate connection with the girls. Mary Jane, Gwen, and Felicia are all solid choices. Silk is good, she's an established character in his Mythos. Carol is good, because she and Peter were very close to being a thing (Before the writers screwed them over) and they work together we'll. I'm not sure on Jessica Drew, but I'm fairly sure she's good friends with Peter and Carol, but she's never really stood out to me. You'll have to be careful to make her different from Silk, because they're both Brunette Spider-Themed Heroes with masks at first glance.

As for the others? Sure, Black Widow and Silver Sable are hot, but do they really add anything? Are they going to be important? Side pieces? Because honestly, you could probably make a solid enough fic with just Mary Jane, Gwen, and Felicia (Being the primary Spider-Man love interests) and Carol, Jessica, and Silk help add some more depth to it. But adding too many characters starts to make it seem shallow and have less depth, you know? Like, how can Sable and Widow compare to the literal loves of Peter's life? Perhaps you have a plan with them, perhaps you don't, I'm just voicing my own thoughts. I'll still read your story no matter what.

Good luck, and keep doing what you're doing! It's a great story so far.
12/26/2018 c1 27general ironox
Nice fic. The harem is considered all my favorite except Carol ( l'm hate her after the civil war 2). What about add Julia carpenter to the harem
12/26/2018 c1 9Rider09
i love this!
can ya add in Yuri Watanabe, aka the Cop, from the PS4 Game into the Harem? and Peni Parker too!
12/26/2018 c1 1MasturShake
Really enjoyed it and hope more is on the way. Keep up the good work kiddo!
12/24/2018 c1 2te.nellis
Awesome! Keep it up!
12/22/2018 c1 1Omni-Creator Kami of Anime
I wish I had discovered this story sooner, this seems very interesting.
I approve of the harem, although Silver Sable is somewhat debatable, but whatever.
As for who I think should be in the harem, 3 girls come to mind:

1. Jean Grey/Phoenix: She’s hot, one of the most powerful and significant mutants of all time, and has a complicated love life like Peter.
She knows what it’s like to love someone and even get married, only for things to not work out due to their powers and responsibilities, not to mention that her “beloved husband” Scott Summers/Cyclops cheated on her, she deserves better.
Besides, I think it’s fitting that the “One-True Host/Avatar of the Phoenix Force” ends up with the “Center of the Web of Life & Destiny”(which is Peter of Earth-616), as the Phoenix Force is the Avatar of Life/Death/Rebirth and the Nexus of all Psionic Energy in the Marvel Multiverse, while Peter-616 is the strongest of the Spider-Totems and the great protector of the Multiverse.
If you don’t want to pair her with Peter, maybe Peter could become the Avatar/Host of the Phoenix Force, it would be interesting given that the Phoenix Force augments the superpowers of its hosts and also grants incredible abilities when properly mastered(Reality-Warping, Space-Time Manipulation, Life/Death Manipulation, Interstellar Flight, Cosmic Pyrokinesis, etc.).
Plus, if you do your own twist of Spider-Verse, and I mean the original rather than the movie version, you can understand why, considering that Cosmic Spider-Man died in the war against the Inheritors despite his infinite Cosmic Powers.

2. Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch: She is super sexy and very powerful, she also had a marriage that didn’t work out(sorry if you’re a fan of her and Vision’s relationship in the MCU, but it doesn’t work out in the end), she knows the pain of losing children(Peter lost his daughter May, while Wanda lost her twin sons), she knows what it’s like to be discriminated against for something that’s not your fault(Peter being declared a menace by Jameson, while Wanda is a Mutant), and she knows how bad it is to endure bad luck(her powers practically revolve around it thanks to her Hex Powers and Chaos Magic).

3. Jennifer Walters/She-Hulk: Have you seen that woman? She is super busty and sexy, she works well with Peter in the comics, she knows what it’s like to be mistreated and/or underestimated for your whole life, and she’s a strong ally.

You could also consider Kitty Pryde, but I won’t go into reasons for why.

Please update soon!
12/21/2018 c1 8The Keeper of Worlds
This is really cool!
12/21/2018 c1 2The Man Sitting Under A Tree
So... my thoughts on this after I finished reading this chapter. It would be really really really awesome if Miles Morales is in this universe. He's got to be, sort of like an apprentice type character. It's gonna be the best if that happened.

Gwen really fitted in this universe even though she's from another dimension. Her dynamics with Peter and Mary Jane is fluid and natural.

Although this poses numerous questions, will Mary Jane share Peter given the circumstances? Will Gwen still want to go back to her own dimension? Will Peter be okay with all this? And who's responsible for the dimension hopping.

Characters are on point. Hell, even Felicia being here makes sense. Got to say though, extra points for including her to the harem.

Speaking of the harem, I believe that's sufficient. Just the right number to not let the story get too complicated. They are all well-thought and have places in the story.

What about the Avengers plot? Did you plan that far enough? If you need help, I can supply it to the best of my abilities. It will be a long journey ahead, and I want this fic to blossom into a great story.
12/21/2018 c1 The Man Sitting Under A Tree
Please just... Just commit to this please? I want to see more chapters. It's been a really good prologue so far, and I would hate to see it go away. Please don't let this be a one time thing. It's just too good!
12/20/2018 c1 4Hadrian von Eveschatten
I love your KYDF story, which is one of the few non-HP or Naruto stories that I read, which is why I was pretty willing to give this story a try when I saw the update email for it yesterday. Anyhow, the first chapter is fine, but with 8k words, there is not enough material for me to leave a substantive review for.

I do have a one suggestion though, and that is to abolish this ridiculous no-killing policy by the "good guys". People such as Spider-Man, by the very nature of their secret life, are vigilantes, which means they operate outside of sole usage of legal violence exercised by the state. Therefore, it is absurd and laughable when superheroes are fine with inflicting violence upon their foes, but get all holier-than-thou when it comes to using lethal force. If they take their self-imposed vows to protect the innocent seriously, then they should take a good, hard look at themselves and consider how many innocent people they have let die trough negligence by not terminating villains.

Finally, there is the story 'The Spider', by I'mjusttryingtofindmyway, which is also a Peter x collective story. It is well-written and features decent sex scenes; although if you happen to take inspiration from it, I suggest you ignore the self-inflicted angst episodes.
12/20/2018 c1 OmnipotentUIJudgeOfCharacterOG
I watched Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse, and I must say, this story will definitely be great.
12/20/2018 c1 zoroth395
This is a brilliant concept! Good work so far, always happy to see more Peter/Gwen stories out there even though it’s gonna be a harem :P Really wish we could get an official comic run of these two as a power couple kicking some butt haha
12/20/2018 c1 1VirtualGuildKnight
this first chapter is pretty good, can't wait to see what will happen next good job
187 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »