for Spider-man: Love Across Dimensions

12/19/2018 c1 LoamyCoffee
Now I really want to watch the film~ Great stuff!
12/19/2018 c1 25BAM50
It's a great start! And I'm interested to see where you take this on forward
12/19/2018 c1 65scarface101
Great to see another update from you. Was surprised that you did a little something for Spider-man. But I definitely enjoyed it.

If you're looking for harem suggestions. The only two that currently come to mind would likely be Rogue from the Xmen. (Who actually flirted with him in the 1994 Animated Series.)

And Ms. Marvel (Kamala Kahn.) Who apparently ships Spidey-Marvel. (Carol Danvers her idol and inspiration to be specific.)

Question, will our old buddy Spider-man get a Symbiote partner/suit that hasn't been corrupted? (The original Venom Suit was actually worn by Deadpool, which drove it insane and corrupted it.)

Hope to see more soon! Excelsior!
12/19/2018 c1 2spidergwen
I normally loathe "harem" fanfiction, because Peter treats them like dolls, but this is really well written! I'd rather the focus stayed on Peter and Gwen for the chapter, but I guess you're setting up for something in your story. Nonetheless, I love that it's a story of smut, affection and friendship, rather than just smut, I'm glad Gwen's considered important to his life, it's fresh. I can't wait to see what you have in store. xD Oh, and question, I know you said Gwen's look is based on the movie, but what age is Peter supposed to be? I'm guessing early twenties since his relationship with MJ is pretty early in?
12/19/2018 c1 kival737101
This is going be awesome beyond compare I just know it also I hope you consider adding Theresa Cassidy/Syrin (Second X-Factor costume) to the harem not just cause she is hot and Sexy but also cause women like her are never really used in harem's or ever used as an OTP in marvel related stories and maybe Jennifer Walters again not just cause she is hot and sexy but also because there is like no stories where she and Peter are together
12/19/2018 c1 10Healthcare.gov
Very nice chapter! I see you remembered the hyphen! I like the premise a lot, and it seems quite promising. One question though, Killing Your Dark Future update when?

All that aside, this looks like something that I would read, so keep up the good work!
12/19/2018 c1 46Sage of the Azure Phoenix
Nice concept. as far as ideas, I'd recommend Peter meeting his daughter Mayday from the MC2 comics, her clone April, and Mayday's rival Allison "Electra" Dillon. (Mayday is Peter and Mary Jane's crimefighting daughter, while Allison is the daughter of Electro in the MC2.)
187 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13