for Spider-man: Love Across Dimensions

4/7 c5 LoamyCoffee
I should've guessed Miles would show up! Many dimensions, many pairings.
4/7 c5 2Vein Bloodborne
She-Goblin going up to Kingpin for a ‘business’ proposition? Things are going to get ugly.

Miles suddenly blurts out that not only was his Peter married, but to MULTIPLE women?... yeah, Peter’s going to die.

Keep up the good work and stay safe.
4/7 c5 gwb620
Lol poor Peter. Great chapter!
4/7 c5 3rebfan90
great chapter!
3/30 c4 Mikoto Himemiya
I hope for the continuation of this story. It was nice if it followed the spirit of the 90s cartoon storyline. However, modern cartoons are fine too. The main thing is that the battles with the sworn enemies of the Spider Team are the most emotional, dramatic and epic. Tragedy can also be (truly strong emotions can only be caused by the death of one of our favorite characters). About the girls. Mary Jane, Gwen Stacy (Spider Gwen) and Felicia Hardy (Black Cat) will occupy the main part of the story as the main girls in the harem. Secondary, I would like to see the same Spider Girls (of course, I do not know everyone). Anya Corazon, Cindy Moon and others. Plus the genre of Yuri (girl and girl) I really love. White Tigress.
Now plot twists with villains. Michael Morbius (Felicia's arc), Venom (the theme of the symbiote and the Black suit, as well as the fight with my own dark side always seemed to me spectacular), Doctor Octopus (you can also swap their bodies, as it was in the comics and cartoon 2017), Sandman ( the true killer of Ben Parker, Peter's uncle), Gary Osborn (revenge for his father, difficult memories of Peter, where he could not save Gwen from his universe, also Gwen Spider will play a central role in this Arc (but this time she will not die)) , Lizard, Curt Conors (also the main role of Gwen Spider. Hard memories of how she could not save Peter from her universe), Cravan the Hunter (White Tigress arc), Tramp (Miles Morales), Kingpin.

About the allies. Avengers, Fantastic Four, X-Men, Guardians of the Galaxy. Spiders from other universes: Miles Morales, Noir, Modern Spider-Man, Spider Pig (he's funny), etc.

And a note. In the cartoon Across the Universes, Spiders from other universes are torn apart as they were in Miles's universe. I'm sure in your story Gwen and other Spiders from other universes will have the same problem, but I'm sure they will find a way to solve it, so that they can stay and travel through other universes without causing harm.

That's all. I'm looking forward to a huge and high-quality story.

And the last thing. Can you make some cameos with Stan Lee? In memory of the creator of the Spider and other Marvel heroes that he gave us.
1/15 c4 18ramasioti100
Great story, keep it up.
1/12 c4 9jocoleman2017
HELLO please UPDATE!
1/3 c4 5Dhruv George1
This getting an update?
11/28/2020 c1 ianism0
Please continue
11/4/2020 c4 Hiram0410
My first time reading a Spider Man Fanfic harem and I love it pleas continue. Got a question are all the girls going to line with Peter or is he still living with Aunt May?.
10/19/2020 c4 FanFictionReaderIne
Absolutely love this fic. You really are great at developing all the characters and developing the romance between Peter and the girls!

If I had one request, I’d like to see Peni Parker and SP/DR in here! Not as a harem member, but just in this fic in general because you write characters so well, I feel like you do her justice!

Great lemon by the way. Very well written. Loved seeing the passion in each sentence. My only complaint is that I wish it were longer!

I can’t wait to see where this heads in the future! Excited for the next chapter!
9/22/2020 c4 PhoenixDragon90
Great Chapter!
Keep Up The Good Work!
Thanks For The Meal.
Till Next Time!
Stay Safe.
9/18/2020 c4 1TheReckless1One
I was just about to ask if this was 616 Jessica Drew or 6160 Jessica Drew because if Peter is gonna start giving his female clone the spider bone... honestly I don't know. Could be hot, could be not.

So with Peter going to have to deal with multiple women vying for his "webbing" I can imagine some villains even trying to utilize this into their schemes. Perhaps trying to kidnap him and the Spider-Brides to force them to make spider baby super soldiers. Which villain does that, no clue. For all I know Doctor Doom would be creating an army to take over the world, hell he used splinters from the cross Jesus was nailed on so Dracula wouldn't interfere with his attack on Britain. Comics are weird.

So speaking of Spider-Women. will Julia Carpenter and Anya Corazon also make an appearance in this fic. Seriously there are like SOOO many Spider-women in Marvel, Gwen would have a heart attack. Personally a bigger fan of Silk though, she's a great character (and got a hot body). Also if MJ is to become Spinneret would it be the Venom symbiote style or the suit that steals part of his powers style. I would go with Venom. It would make a much better storyline, she gets jealous of all these super heroines and wants a piece of the action, or is concerned that she will be outdone by the numerous supers that Peter swings (wink) with. Then comes a newly defeated Eddie Brock, the symbiote bonds with her, and now she's going around fighting crime scaring Peter half to death.

Excellent story so far. Hope to read more soon.
9/18/2020 c4 JCarrasco
Keep it up I love this story please.
9/17/2020 c4 LLHOTF