for Spider-man: Love Across Dimensions

9/17/2020 c4 Guest
Great chapter! Keep it up!
9/16/2020 c4 14mastergamer14
Add the X-Man Kitty Pryde/Shadow Cat to the harem; they dated in the Ultimate comics for a while, and she still loved him even after they broke up.
9/16/2020 c4 god of lightning mark 2
Good story is the kid going to be miles morales?
will Natasha be in the harem?
9/16/2020 c4 Leviathan117
Just found this story and it’s amazing so far. I really hope you decide to make Mary Jane Spinneret in the future.
9/15/2020 c4 ethan.lukkar
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon
9/15/2020 c4 4Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Great work! I loved this! Was happy to see another update! Hope to see another soon in the future! Until then!
9/15/2020 c4 Valt
It could be Ben reilly, since he scarlet spider with a hood. Hopefully you add Kaine parker in the chapter.
9/15/2020 c4 Spidey
Hopefully the next chapter peter, gwen, cindy, felicia, mj, black window have sec each other.
9/15/2020 c4 chiripa012
We want to see peter and cindy have sex with gwen and mj. I love spidey and silk together.
9/15/2020 c4 1Omni-Creator Kami of Anime
Was wondering when you were gonna update this story again. I know it’s not necessarily a main-priority story and that you have your own stuff to deal with in your life, but please try to update this story more frequently, and try to make it as long as possible.
Marvel is amazing and has infinite possibilities that you can exploit, even if you still insist on excluding certain stuff like the X-Men.
And even with the stuff you only implied and the girls already in the harem, this story can easily last a good 30-50 chapters at minimum with proper planning and integration of both Spider-Man and Marvel lore, rather than just stuff from the various movies, cartoons, and video games. And go well-beyond the scope of both the Goblin and any local crime.

If you’re still open to harem suggestions, I recommend adding Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch, along with Julia Carpenter/Madame Web.
They’re powerful, skilled, sexy, and single (and Julia Carpenter was said to have feelings for Peter and would’ve dated him if it wasn’t for his excessive penchant for Quips).

Please update soon!
9/15/2020 c4 waytodawn0
I swear there was a different story that Had the same premise As this except Peter and Tony hated each other Because the whole incident between Peter and Mephistopheles Ending with aunt May dying And Tony was to blame somehow I can’t remember. I want to find that story again to read it because because I almost thought this one was it.
9/15/2020 c4 Scandalf
Thank you for the chapter, it was great and I can't wait for the next one.
Also, I just gotta say, I like where this is going.
9/15/2020 c4 3rebfan90
great chapter
9/15/2020 c4 Master kill
Hello.
I remember reading this story once and quite enjoyed it but was a bit bummed out that there was only 3 chaps. But when I saw this updated I was quite happy. And I have to say keep up with the chaps it’s a good story.
9/15/2020 c4 gwb620