for Spider-man: Love Across Dimensions

9/15/2020 c4 Re Lovely Lover
Keep up the good work. This is a fairly good story so far.
9/15/2020 c4 2I am vegito
thanks for the chapter brooo...
9/15/2020 c2 Re Lovely Lover
Really enjoying this story right now. My one and only complaint is that there only seems to be 2 more chapters for me to read before I'm caught up.
9/15/2020 c1 5HeirOfRohan
Awesome first chapter my friend! For the list of girls list, I think its all enough for now, as I don't believe you're aiming for more girls than Killing Your Dark Future, and Betrayal Brings out the Best in Us. And for the Gwenom idea, it's your call but we'll see how it goes down the line.

And MJ as Spinneret is definitely as yes in my books, because most problems in Peter and MJ's early relationships is the disconnect between her normal life and Peter's hero life. I believe with her becoming Spinneret would be a perfect way to bridge that gap between them and bring them all the closer.

Anyways, keep up the great work!
9/14/2020 c4 2Vein Bloodborne
Great chapter, I hope to see more from you soon. Keep up the good work and stay safe.
9/14/2020 c4 demonboy121986
Excellent story so far
9/14/2020 c4 3MCRasengan
Time for Peter, Gwen, and Cindy to go grab what is very likely to be Miles Morales.
9/4/2020 c3 1Captain Sporkle
Only thing I take issue with is that Natasha and Gwen had precisely the same reaction, and it was slightly overblown. Gwen I could see having that reaction, being quite young and all, but Natasha is a few years older than both Peter and Gwen. As such, I feel she'd have had a more measured reaction. I digress however, and am very much enjoying reading your story . Keep up the good work!
8/20/2020 c3 12Gold Testament
Ah must've basically been the version where Pete revealed his secret identity to Felicia only to get rejected. Also that rescue wasn't exactly silky smooth. Considering the impromptu make out that Peter and Cindy didn't even have control over. Also it didn't seem like he revealed what happened to MJ
8/20/2020 c1 Gold Testament
I think Felicia might feel sympathetic to Peter. Though does she know his secret identity?
8/12/2020 c3 6SwordOfTheGods
Awe man, that's all so far? I was getting so into it that I didn't notice!
7/26/2020 c1 1BlackLucario19
so_far,_I_like_it
7/14/2020 c3 guillermocejas767
Great chapter
5/16/2020 c3 24davibr
how do you make a fanfiction story
5/13/2020 c3 smolhauz
This, can only go up from here.

Nice chap.

Also, if your still thinking about adding people to peters harem...

As a degenerate, i wanted to see how ypud handle writing someone like...

Penny parker, not the into the spiderverse one, the one with the giant mech and telepathic spider.

Never really gave much thought to the idea before i thought "hey, how would a genious from the far future (be it a dangerous one) deal with peters crazy ass dimension. Like holy shite have you seen the things inside the 616 verse?! So crazy at times

Anyway, hope you continue this story, have a wonderful day!
187 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »