for The Boy Who Said No

11/20/2020 c12 magitech
Let's hope Sirius reveals himself and the truth to Harry and Family quickly as honesty would be the best policy here.
11/20/2020 c12 2mwinter1
AWaiting more.
11/20/2020 c12 29Sparky She-Demon
Sirius may get an honest look and see that Harry is happy?
11/20/2020 c12 23Rori Potter
Oh my. Wow. Update soon.
11/15/2020 c11 mamabear888
Awesome story. Can’t wait to see where you take it.
11/14/2020 c11 1rb2312
Nice chapter.

See that the mutt got board with his accommodations a d checked himself out a few years early.

Wonder which side of the fence he will be on.
Supporting harry's choice, or trying to change his mind.

Will be interesting to find out
11/13/2020 c11 182Luiz4200
Congratulations. The idea of Fudge's newspaper being the reason Sirius escapes Azkaban was modified in a way that was more original than Dumbledore securing him a trial to get someone to take Harry from the Dursleys.
11/13/2020 c11 Clive54
I am looking forward to reading more. I have no doubt it will be a good exploration of how the characters differ from the original. What is intriguing me the most is how your story will incorporate these changes and where you are going to take us?
11/13/2020 c11 magitech
Thanks for another chapter

Maybe Sirius should wonder why Dumbles would think a DE as he gave Harry to Hagrid. If he was a DE he would have just killed both. Hagird magical resistance is useless against the AK so why hasn't the chief warlock tried to get one of his order free? Or at least a trial.
And he stood up and defended a voluntary DE, Snivellus Snape and preached uninvestigated forgiveness for others, why not him?
11/12/2020 c11 NotYetAnAuthor
I hope Sirius is a good presence for Harry and maybe helps him to accept his magic (the Blacks were rich after all, so maybe he can get Harry a tutor or teach him himself.
Other than that great chapter
11/12/2020 c11 2mwinter1
Awaiting more.
11/12/2020 c11 6ChiruKaio
I am not sure which part Sirius will play in the story. At one side he really hopes that Petunia had a change of heart and on the other side it is the worry that it is something bad.

Somehow I hope that Sirius will be able to see that the Dursleys love there nephew. But mostly I hope they will find him earlier and use him for themself. Even if it would only be as magical protection.

Yeah I like my HEA in the end. But it doesn't need to be Harrys love for magic. I think Harry would be happy to live a normal life and as he wants to become a doctor he has high dreams. This way I believe he would be happy to stop his accidental magic to protect others and maybe he would be able accept his magic as something like self protection (a special for of material arts)

I hope the most that the Muggle Studies Professor will be able to help Harry and that Sirius won't be in Dumbledores pocket.
11/12/2020 c11 3The Sinister Man
I'm am looking forward to seeing how this plays out. Hopefully, Sirius is not on Dumbledore's side but rather will be a loyal Dogfather to Harry and content to leave him in the Muggle World, perhaps (if his innocence is proven) moving in down the street to help Harry deal with his accidental magic or something Carry on.
11/12/2020 c11 Allorabella
Yes Sirius! So excited to see what’s next!
11/12/2020 c11 23Rori Potter
At least he’s thinking of Harry now. Update soon.
243 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »