for Headmaster Snape and the Percy Jackson Books

4/6 c11 Whatever555555
The thing I dislike is that Ron's acting like a complete idiot
3/12 c12 kawaiiwitchowo
please continue posting
1/6 c12 4Lily-Potter8
Love this story. Can't wait for the next chapter. Sorry to read about your mom. Lost my grandmother last month. It sucks loosing loved ones, especially when your close to them.
10/15/2020 c12 Zara Bennle
MORE PLEASE THIS IS GOOD!
9/29/2020 c12 Gia
I hope You write soon, also are you going
To make them meet mr Perseus Jackson?
9/18/2020 c12 Guest
boring has an extent
9/14/2020 c12 Bella
This is a great story! I really like it, I just wish you would update it more.
9/7/2020 c2 3DarkSiren49
Your story is in violation of the following Guideline Rules.

Entries Not Allowed:
3. MST: Comments in between the flow of a copied story.

Actions Not Allowed:
3. Copying from a previously published work (including musical lyrics) not in the public domain.

Your story can be reported for these violations unless fixed so that it is within the rules of the site. Stories like these that copy from the copyright material are not only not allowed, but also illegal.

One of the ways you could fix this is via only referencing the series in a few short sentences and removing the copied portions. Something like this: "Hermione opened the book, unsure about its contents, but certain that she'd encountered much stranger things since finding out she was a witch, and not a freak. Turning to the first page, she hummed briefly, then promptly snorted after reading the first paragraph. "Of course they would be, and they certainly didn't. Most boring, mundane cattle that England ever had the misfortune of housing. That's the Dursleys." " - example taken Copyright Infringement Reports.

Or, you could set the scene at the start with a small summary of events and the rest being the characters reactions to what is being seen.

You could also transfer this to another site that is more friendly to "react" stories. However, all sites do have a rule against copyright infringement including AO3 and Wattpad. I advise, if you do move this to another site, to read their rules carefully before posting.

Or, you could opt to risk it with the admins. But, I remind you now that not only is your story at risk of removal, your account could also be suspended, or deleted, for breaking their rules. You also run the risk of someone informing the owners of the property you are infringing which could result in the site receiving a DMCA take down notice.

DarkSiren49
-Critics United.
9/3/2020 c12 NotXartis
Im sorry about your mother
9/1/2020 c12 Guest
Awesome!
8/31/2020 c11 c
Vamos... necesito actualizaciones, ya soy adicta!
9/1/2020 c2 3TheeLoreMaster
You have the start of something good here. But the story can’t just be comments about similarities between the books. Yes, Percy and Harry are both main characters of a similar age, thrown into a new world at the start of their journey. But they’re different people, with different adventures and journeys. Percy’s are like a sprint-completing his hard quests in a week or two at once. While Harry’s challenges are more mysteries that get solved over the school year, especially early on. Annabeth and Hermione are not the same people-they’re both smart and strong, but beyond that are very different. For example, Annabeth is more of a survivor. She’s more cautious, and likes a more established plan. She wouldn’t go against the norm with S.P.E.W. like Hermione did without an extensive plan of exactly how to make it build up steam quickly. In a world that she knows little about the customs of, it would probably be too big of a risk-make her too much of a target. These characters are different people-and honestly focusing on some of those differences might be much more interesting than having the characters comment on the parallels between Harry and Percy.

And allow the characters to get surprised by events. Don’t have them predict everything. They’re not geniuses, they don’t know everything, and unlike you, they haven’t read the PJO series before. Did you know what a fury was before reading PJO? I didn’t. And quite frankly, with it being a creature much more tied with Lesser known Greek Mythology Than stuff like Hercules’s Labors or The Odyssey, I doubt the others would either. I buy them knowing things like Sphinxes, Cerberus, Cyclops, or evening Nemean Lions. I less but them having heard of Furies or the boar Percy fights in book 5-especially since not only are those more Greek than magical, but it’s not like all normal people even know about those Greek stuff without having already read PJO in the first place. Especially not before the age of 11-when they started learning about magic instead of some of the same things muggles would. Let your characters be surprised, and not know what everything is. They should be as knowledgeable as an average 11 year old muggle when it comes to Greek Mythology-not as knowledgeable as somebody who has read the books before.

You’ve got something good-but think more about the responses. Have the characters respond-not you respond through the characters.
9/1/2020 c12 Angelove2019
I’m sorry about your mother and hope that you and your family are well. I got super excited when I saw you updated this story though.
8/31/2020 c12 4weirdhead
Sorry for your loss. Nice chapter, yet needs few more crowd reactions, like when Annabeth appeared behind Percy.
7/5/2020 c7 Percyjacksonisno
Stupid? STUPID?! THIS BOOK IS NOT STUPID YOU IDIOTS! YOU DONT HAVE INTEREST! YOU-YOU FOUL LOADS OF EVIL LITTLE COCKROACHES!
77 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »