FanFiction.Net
for Revenir

5/30/2020 c2 WandsandWhiskey
Can’t help but imagine Bones walking in the pepto-hell and making “the face”.
5/30/2020 c1 WandsandWhiskey
I like the Doc!
6/14/2019 c7 9Gueneviere
Very interesting!
5/5/2019 c7 Lia
I enjoyed the story. Shady organisation with a secret leader? What are they up to? Usually nothing good which is why it's interesting. Bringing back the dead, I guess. What for? Why? Intriguing.
Nice job. Keep going.
3/1/2019 c5 Ella
Really intriguing and original. Predictable is so boring. Resurrection rituals, why not?
I like the way it's going. Nice work!
2/2/2019 c5 1FreyaWrackspurt
Each chapter just makes me more excited to read the next
1/28/2019 c5 mandorakat
weeeeird. curious about what happens next.
1/28/2019 c5 3Kawisdom
Perfect Percy the player? Who'd imagine the prim young prefect as a serial heartbreaker? And Pansy Parkinson was one of his conquests? A good detective story always has lots of secrets and revelations that may be important or red herrings, so Hermione's lucky that Pansy keeps her ears open and is willing to share.
Narcissa Malfoy finds a potential ally (and possibly a lover? Ew.) in Fenrir Greyback. At least he's willing to help a lady. I suppose he's had plenty of experience dealing with bodies. That last sentence dropped a disturbing surprise as a teaser and then you stopped!
1/24/2019 c4 1FreyaWrackspurt
And so the plot thickens. Thank you for the chapter!
1/24/2019 c3 FreyaWrackspurt
Interesting with the whole group of women being behind the sacrificial murder.
1/15/2019 c4 3Kawisdom
Another mystery! Maybe a conspiracy as well. You're really building a classic mystery plot with this one. I would bet that they'll be acting to damage Hermione's reputation now so her concerns will be dismissed. I hope Susan doesn't decide to hold a grudge. Maybe she'll be sharp enough to wonder why that big, musclebound auror was guarding an empty slab. And he was gloating.
1/15/2019 c4 Ella
Oh I like this. Black magic, Black widows, Black family, shady characters, resurrections... Bleak story ahead.
Nice settings and writing. Kudos!
Keep going!
1/10/2019 c3 Guest
I liked it. Pretty good...and intriguing. More!
1/7/2019 c3 Kawisdom
The glimpse of the lady villains is intriguing. Your POV character was almost sympathetic, even knowing she was one of Dolores Umbridge's killers. She had a good life once, now it's gone. I don't think these women give a fig for Voldemort so I'm wondering what their goals are.
This is my guess: the blonde POV character was Narcissa Malfoy, the leader, a dark woman of darker reputation, may be Blaise Zabini's mother, who was apparently known for the number of husbands she'd buried.
The crime scene section was more magical CSI intrigue. Draco is still a bit of a prince, even with his snappish manner (He can still go green at nastiness like the crotch scratching landlord.). Hermione held out longer but still had to run, while Harry has either got a cast iron stomach or one heck of a poker face. That's actually a bit of comic relief, but not overdone, which makes the right balance for a "police" drama. Hermione's childhood bossy streak has grown into assertiveness with a hint of hardboiled, quite the nice blend for your witch detective.
What comes next, more bodies? Something less usual?
12/31/2018 c2 Kawisdom
Pansy Parkinson as the heart of the office. Draco Malfoy as an auror and Harry's partner. You remembered Slytherin! And they aren't bad guys, either! And you've added human sacrifice to the case. (Is this where I feel sorry for Dolores Umbridge? Or maybe the cats? Best case scenario, their stomachs get magically pumped. Worst case, dissection.)
20 Page 1 2 Next »