for In Darkness, Reborn

12/17/2021 c3 Guest
What a waste of time
5/3/2021 c3 Guest
I wasted my time reading this trash hoping that you would just fucking get on with the fic but noooo it just had to be fucking DRAGONBALL ALL OVER AGAIN
5/6/2020 c3 Julio Abel
Ainda sair cap?
1/26/2020 c3 ikusatsunagi
Will you continue
6/5/2019 c3 1Lucifer's assasin
Nice story one of my top best list to be true i honestly can't believe i thought it wasn't good when i finished reading the 2nd chapter(but i didn't review about it because i thought the writing was almost flawless). My only question is when will the next chapter come out?
4/7/2019 c3 1RollingFire
You have me intrigued, hope to see more soon. Though I don't exactly like that you seem to have taken away every power Ichigo got in his journey, I want to see what you have planned in order to offset that.
2/5/2019 c3 bladetri
like XD
2/4/2019 c3 razmire
This story has got a lot of potential, and I'm anticipating the next chapter.
2/3/2019 c2 5plums
I was kinda interested, but I’ve never liked “he loses his powers” style stories. I just don’t have the patience to watch a protagonist routinely get his ass handed to him by scrubs who would’ve never posed a threat to them had they actually had their “canon” powers.
1/20/2019 c3 shiranakutemokekko
Thank you for the chapter. It was a nice development. Really curious how Ichigo is going to pull through all the shit waiting for him and it sounds like there's quite a lot. Looking forward to your next update.
1/19/2019 c1 Matemeo3
Bleach/My Hero Academia crossover? You've definitely got my attention. I've been hoping for more crossovers of that type, so I'm all for it!
1/14/2019 c3 Yerboifox
There were a good few things I really did not like about this chapter but I'll still give the story a chance because it's pretty good for the most part.
1/11/2019 c3 Guest
Is he gonna take a dip in the styx
1/12/2019 c1 stevesgaming87
Eh a character that has no characterization or story in canon might as well be an oc for all intents and purposes.
1/12/2019 c3 1Aegorm
Christ, you are just butchering the lore of everything you can find aren't you?
I don't particularly care for any of the background you're giving here, it feels convoluted and just boring tbh.
I hope the story progresses past all this rather quickly so that we can actually get to Bleach and DxD rather than this... franksenstein-like cumulation of lore snippets.
58 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »