for Son of the General: Season One (Hiatus)

3/3 c7 Steven
Interesting
1/16/2020 c5 EyeofSoren
So even though slate should be vastly better at combat because of the constant fighting in the wild and being taught by presumably most of the tribe he loses to Yang? Then also she used her semblance when he didn't use his I assume and it still counts, I guess they never gave the rules on that but couldn't he have just gotten a sword then?
1/16/2020 c7 1Scatman SSJohn EX
Yes! Neo for the harem and Byleth for Smash!
1/15/2020 c7 darkxlunatiic
I gota say for being raised in a bandit tribe it dosen't sound like he'd give a shit bout a robbery, just seems like it goes against the character you've established thus far.
on a brighter note loving the story and the idea behind it keep up the good work
1/15/2020 c7 arrons921
Awesome chapter dude
Like the part Slate tell Cardin lol
Loving the story dude
Respect to you dude
11/24/2019 c6 Abbadon44
Looking forward to the next!
10/13/2019 c6 Haseo187
I love this story so far I hope you keep up the good work!
9/11/2019 c6 2Zanark Sathanus
Ok great chapter I like it also I like how your oc are neutral he isn't good but he isn't evil which is great main character
I like interaction between team rwby and I like how Raven_branwen is protective of the oc
9/10/2019 c6 17VentXekart
I knew it! I had a feeling that Glynda was Slate's biological mother considering how she acted in the previous chapters of this story. That being said though, I'm now wondering why Ironwood raised Slate rather than Goodwitch. Was there some sort of dispute between the two of them on how Slate should be raised? Was Glynda putting her career as a huntress first before her own son's welfare? Also, was Slate born as a result of a one-night stand between Glynda Goodwitch and James Ironwood or did they have something more significant? Quite frankly I have a lot more questions about the dynamic between Ironwood and Goodwitch before and after Slate's birth but I guess I'll have to wait and see the next chapter of this story. Keep up the good work!
9/10/2019 c6 arrons921
Awesome Chapter dude.
Glynda goodwitch is asking a lot of questions or maybe she use that excuse of him or her son beating the crap out of Cadogan Winchester to get some answers or to get to know him I'm loving where this is going dude.
Much respected
9/9/2019 c6 1Scatman SSJohn EX
This story is great in all honesty. it just is a satisfying read. If you do the Harem Route, do put Neo in it.
7/17/2019 c5 5Dex Zabeth
i simply can not wait for the next chapter please keep it up
7/9/2019 c5 arrons921
Love the chapter dude
Ruby want some Wings and Slate does not want his tech in the wrong hands cant blame him.
And Yang learn about the backstory how Slate meet Yang mother love backstory.
Cant wait for next chapter
Much respect
7/1/2019 c5 3That one Kitsune
The volume 6 soundtrack is awesome one thing is by far my favorite but in my opinion Lamar just killed it in Big metal shoe. Indomitable was just so sad but soooo good. RIP Lord Monty Oum You will be missed forever our friend
6/30/2019 c1 3LuBu081
though only issues I have so far is that, constructively, it feels unnecessary to add in those little tidbits of information in the parenthesis. It's information we could guess and except as what happened in our heads or not, and it doesn't really add to the story information we couldn't have already figured out.
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »