FanFiction.Net
for It's A Wonderful Life! (Pokemon Version)

1/17/2019 c9 Guest
wow this is a great amourshipping fanfic dude. i hope we all get to see serena andash meet again and get married together as a couple in the future as husband and wife in the pokemon series and beyond. we all will remain amourshippers and we all will continue to support amourshipping for all time. as a fellow amourshipper i have this to say to you and to all my fellow amourshippers around the globe who support amourshipping, amourshipper and proud, remember that dudes and dudettes and keep up the good serenaandashshipping work dude.
1/15/2019 c8 Guest
wow this is heavy man, who would've guessed things went very shocking, still im impressed with how you did so far of this amourshipping chapter dude, as a fellow amourshipper i have this to say to you and to all my fellow amourshippers around the globe who support amourshipping, amourshipper and proud, remember that dudes and dudettes and keep up the good serenaandashshipping work dude.
1/9/2019 c7 Guest
wow this is getting more shocking, this chapter was wow, great job on this amourshipping chapter dude ;) as a fellow amourshipper i have this to say to you and to all my fellow amourshippers around the globe who support amourshipping, amourshipper and proud, remember that dudes and dudettes and keep up the good serenaandashshipping work dude.
1/7/2019 c6 Guest
oh my this is really getting more odd than usually but still great job on this amourshipping chapter dude. as a fellow amourshipper i have this to say to you and to all my fellow amourshippers around the globe who support amourshipping, amourshipper and proud, remember that dudes and dudettes and keep up the good serenaandashshipping work dude.
1/2/2019 c5 Guest
um wow this is starting to get odd but still great job on this chapter dude. as a fellow amourshipper i have this to say to you and to all my fellow amourshippers around the globe who support amourshipping, amourshipper and proud, remember that dudes and dudettes and keep up the good serenaandashshipping work dude.
12/30/2018 c4 Guest
it seems like this is getting more shocking but still great job on this amourshipping chapter dude. i hope we all get to see serena and ash get married together in the future as husband and wife in the pokemon series and beyond. we all will remain amourshippers and we all will continue to support amourshipping for all time. as a fellow amourshipper i have this to say to you and to all my fellow amourshippers around the globe who support amourshipping, amourshipper and proud, remember that dudes and dudettes and keep up the good serenaandashshipping work dude.
12/29/2018 c3 Guest
gosh this is getting shocking dude, but still great job on this amourshipping chapter dude. as a fellow amourshipper i have this to say to you and to all my fellow amourshippers around the globe who support amourshipping, amourshipper and proud, remember that dudes and dudettes and keep up the good serenaandashshipping work dude.
12/25/2018 c2 Guest
um wow this is wow, who would've guessed things got more shocking, great job on this chapter dude and merry christmas dude ;) and a happy new year. i hope we all get to see serena and ash get married together in the future as husband and wife in the pokemon series and beyond. we all will remain amourshippers and we all will continue to support amourshipping for all time. as a fellow amourshipper i have this to say to you and to all my fellow amourshippers around the globe who support amourshipping, amourshipper and proud, remember that dudes and dudettes and keep up the good serenaandashshipping work dude.
12/27/2018 c9 littledipper06
wow man nice chapter.
a safe heaven for me.
12/24/2018 c1 Guest
oh my, it seems like things are starting to look odd but good luck on the next chapter dude and merry christmas to you all amourshippers out there and a happy new year. i hope we all get to see serena and ash get married together in the future as husband and wife in the pokemon series and beyond. we all will remain amourshippers and we all will continue to support amourshipping for all time. as a fellow amourshipper i have this to say to you and to all my fellow amourshippers around the globe who support amourshipping, amourshipper and proud, remember that dudes and dudettes and keep up the good serenaandashshipping work dude.
12/26/2018 c8 61Anthony Staffenhagen
YEAH! VANIVILLE! MY TOWN!
12/26/2018 c1 Fire4Heaven
Hey some advice, if you decide to make a Pokemon you will be targetted by a group of bullies who will falsely review your story. They go by the name "St Elmo's Fire", "Farla", "Reeds of Enki, "DLPxBeAsTxSnIpE", "Talarc", "thisispingas", "Act" and "AshxSelene Writer". It's best to block them before they become a problem for you. Do not talk to them either for as they will send your PM down over at their blog.

Why they do it is rather simple. They think they know better then everyone else. Better to block them. Also spread the word and warn others ok.
12/26/2018 c7 Anthony Staffenhagen
I like how you included the part about taking Victini to the ocean.

I'm looking forward to the chapter about Kalos. That's my favorite Pokémon region.
12/24/2018 c2 thor94
interesting and sad.
but there is a reason for ash never know about this.
Because legendaries never really show their gratitude or care to ash after these events? once saved they left to never give an hello to ash again or help him when he was in trouble.
12/23/2018 c1 Anthony Staffenhagen
Oh man, that was the way you ended the chapter was the perfect way to end the chapter and make me want to read more. I'm gonna have to keep reading this even after Christmas is over.