for Older Brother - Tournament Trials

10/16 c6 HoneyBear84
Loved it and seriously hope you will write a sequel
10/9 c6 Tiggerfan
Harry is such a great big brother! Thank you for sharing this. Good luck with whatever you write next!
8/27 c6 GriffindorARMY
please write a sequel...i find protective strong brother so sweet..i want to see Dumbledore get put down a few pegs too.. then i want to see Potters and allies vs Dumbles and Voldy
8/11 c6 10supersandman86
Oh I hope there is a sequel. Could start with Arron and his friends being ambushed by death eaters unexpectedly and him wishing his big brother was there to help them. Wish comes true as Harry does appear and puts the fear of Merlin into the dark idiots. As I said with the first story, I love it. Showing how powerful Harry is as a guardian and no potter bashing whatsoever. Old noseless won't know what hit him, especially if Harry discovers the other horcruxs. Great work once again and hope to see a sequel to this soon.
8/9 c1 Mad Mav
So you’ve made the males scared of the females in the family? Sexist bastard
7/31 c6 raven1234
ohh! it is so nice
i love harry s charachter
7/2 c6 Rebatrek
Very good follow up story. I hope you find the time for another installment soon. Thank you for sharing.
4/29 c6 2HarryPotterFangirl85
Well, I enjoyed the story, but I’m disappointed I don’t see another sequel, so I didn’t get to read this storyline to completion. I had hoped, but alas, I am left with having to try to imagine it myself.
4/5 c6 14Freddie Rindklip
Really enjoyed the fic.
4/5 c1 Freddie Rindklip
Looking forward to the sequel.
2/5 c6 spiffy2143
Lol I love seeing Dumbledore not have his plans come together. I hope you really do decide to do another sequel for this story. I have loved it so far:)
12/25/2019 c6 Guest
You said that you will make this a christmas story, so will the sequel comes up? Btw, merry christmas
12/25/2019 c6 Navn Ukjent
Nice fic again.

It's now Christmas a year later, and I hope to see a sequel soon...
12/22/2019 c5 santoskamilla.14
Como Molly pode ser tão cega depois do que aconteceu Ginny? Será que os gêmeos não poderiam colocar pelo menos uma semente de dûvida nos pais?! Eles também deveriam conversar com Ginny, ensiná-la e fazêr ela entender o perigo do mundo bruxo, afinal ela é sua irmazinha.
12/22/2019 c2 santoskamilla.14
Harry comendo pipoca enquanto sua mãe lida com Dumbledor é a melhor imagem mental que poderia receber! Kkkkkkkk simplesmente perfeito.
203 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »