for Priceless

8/3/2020 c1 artemisgirl
This one made me CRY. TWICE. I don't know when my hormones decided to become fucking ridiculous and that soft things would make me cry, but they do now, and this was lovely and sweet and I cried

The most ridiculous part is I've DEFINITELY read this fic before ( wouldn't let me review again signed in), and I STILL ended up crying somehow

(anyway this is so good)
1/15/2020 c1 Puzzler54
Loved this, sweet story. Thank you for sharing it.
6/22/2019 c1 2Shimotsuki Hoozuki
I read this out of season but it nevertheless is incredibly sweet and full with Christmas feels and warmth. I really enjoyed it and the cozy feeling and pictures this OS conjured.

~Hoozuki
3/10/2019 c1 53artemisgirl
Awww!
3/2/2019 c1 AnnaOxford
Aww, liked the advent calendar and the gifts!
2/27/2019 c1 SlashJahook
Endearing
2/19/2019 c1 18ILoveHarryPotterForever
Very sweet!
1/24/2019 c1 MlleShadow
This was really cute, I love the tradition of advent calendars!
1/15/2019 c1 Guest
Seeet and wonderful
1/12/2019 c1 Sydney N
Draco comparing how little his opinions mattered to the other students to that of a house elf was funny but him acknowledging that there was more of a chance Hermione would listen to a house elf than him was even funnier(and true)much as it must have hurt his ego to admit. It took some doing on Hermione's part and a lot of patience but Draco finally got the Christmas message she was trying for with her Advent idea. Loved the ending.
1/11/2019 c1 Reader-and-a-dreamer
This was lovely!
1/6/2019 c1 zoesheppard
Lovely. Thank you!
1/4/2019 c1 4burning.x.impossibly.x.bright
Well, I'm playing fanfic catch-up and am just reading this one now (planning to read Open Doors too, so you may see a review from me on that one, too ;D). I loved this though! It was such a sweet heartwarming story and it was absolutely lovely! Thank you so much for sharing! I hope that you had a lovely holiday with your friends and family, and Happy New Year to you!
1/3/2019 c1 8Scorpia11
This was a wonderful story. I wish there were many more chapters! Thanks for sharing.
1/2/2019 c1 9QuinTalon
This fic makes me smile. I love the progression of Draco's thoughts on Hermione and her 'calendar-thing'.
52 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »