for Making Merry

10/31/2020 c1 13MsMorg
This was mildly traumatic, because the same thing happened to my grandma. Luckily (I guess) my grandpa had passed away by then. I can’t imagine them doing it.
9/16/2019 c1 56JudyL068
Oh my god. I can't breathe... lol. that was hilarious. Laughing so hard. lol.
2/10/2019 c1 natters
Omg! Lol. Great fic
1/10/2019 c1 Bethmorris437
OMG! One of my new all-time favorites! I laughed so hard, my co-workers looked at me like I was crazy. Thank you for making my day
1/9/2019 c1 67MajorSam
Baaaaaahahahaha. Oh lord. I laughed the whole way through. Thank you! I can only imagine what a right rollicking holiday it would be once the Castle Clan expands this far... Phew. Oh, Kate... bahahhahaha. Thanks again for this delight!
1/3/2019 c1 Ellen Outlaw
This was hilarious. I loved it.
12/28/2018 c1 sasans
Well, this was definitely different but fun.
12/28/2018 c1 3MsNYC
This was hilarious... the elders in my family have no filters like Kate I’m so used to this kind of convo since I was a kid lmao...
12/27/2018 c1 Cocyy
You wouldn't find it so funny if you had to be around stroke patients all day long. Work with them. See how some of them struggle all daylong. I think this thematic should not be used this way. I don’t want to be rude or something... and it’s nothing against you’re writing. It’s great. it’s just my me thinking. If Kate were only drunk this would be hilarious.
12/27/2018 c1 sillylissy
omg beckett was a hoot lol
12/27/2018 c1 dopeysac
OMG! LMAO!
12/27/2018 c1 Deb838
Haha. Brilliant
12/26/2018 c1 mmw74
Ha haaaa! What a crack up! You should sell this as an idea for a Castle reunion!
12/26/2018 c1 KB91
Thank you for the no food or drink warning. It was definitely necessary. LOL!
12/25/2018 c1 operaluvr