for RWBAY: The Black Huntsman

3/30 c1 some bloke
I haven't read it yet but according to the premise, Asta does not have a soul.
1/6 c1 Boomatrix77
PLEASE CONTINUE!
CAN ASTA RECIVE HIS DEMON POWERS PLEASE!
4/18/2020 c1 Guest
Don’t get me wrong, i love it. I really liked how Asta is a childhood friend to Ruby and Yang (especially the double kiss). Plus, Asta having gunsblade is awesome. But i do have problems. One: Salem being the mother of Asta. It’s just... feel weird as wrong. Two: it’s too bad it just finish like that, i wish to know how Asta will interact with other RWBY characters like Blake, Weiss or even Cinder. I really like the story, so i wish that one day, you could do a sequel of it.
10/14/2019 c1 6Star's Keyblade4114
That was amazing! Please tell me you are planning on continuing this?
9/26/2019 c1 1fpinheiro96
Great start! Can't wait for the next chapter!
3/4/2019 c1 7ortizale317
I don't understand

Why is salem out the open?

Still hope she's the final opponent
2/12/2019 c1 JC
Not Bad,but will you update your Fairy tail,s Anti-magic swordman soon?
I like to known more about how you mix Fairy tail and Black clover.
1/25/2019 c1 Funny Man22
Very good,hope you do another chapter
1/1/2019 c1 Kaiju Dragneel
It was epic
12/28/2018 c1 qqq2cole17.peacock
Very interesting start that you have. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
12/26/2018 c1 3NullSilver2005
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I LOVE IT ALL YOUR STORIES ARE GREAT YOU ARE A GIFT FROM GOD WE MORTALS MUST WORSHIP THE VERY GROUND YOU WALK ON AND SACRIFICE MORE THAN THE AZTECS TO YOU!
12/25/2018 c1 Guest
Please don't make it a harem.
12/25/2018 c1 Drenix Warriorknight
Just some suggestions
1) Yuno is still gonna be Asta's rival right?
2) Noelle has to be Weiss' cousin
3) MZL: Magna, Zora, Luck. Team muzzle
12/24/2018 c1 2Setsuna Rizky
I'll say that this story definitely has potential to become popular. The fact that Asta is Ozpin and Salem son is an interesting thing to see.. The only thing that made me very curious is what will happen is Asta GOT the Anti-Aura(don't know you will make it weapon or semblance... or somekind of ability... But i prefer weapon) Even he is Very strong without AURA like in the Anime.
12/24/2018 c1 Setsuna Rizky
OH MY GODD... FINALLY! Someone make a crossovrr between Black Clover With RWBY! (havent read yet hehe i'll give a comment after I finish read it kay)