for Being Bad Feels So Right

Me gusto
1/9/2019 c1 Bumblebee
Do you do yuri fics. Cause if so, do Blake x Yang
1/9/2019 c1 4Excite22
I want to see Winter in a bikini while serving Cardin
1/8/2019 c1 4FanFictionHunter
Let’s see... the first chapter had a gangbang, and busty and full bottomed babe, and milking... GREAT START!
1/6/2019 c1 CyborGlitch
Would you be willing to try Cinder x Oscar?
1/3/2019 c1 Guest
Do SunFlower(yangxren)
12/29/2018 c1 37Natsu is Awesome
Wow, I am absurdly late to comment on a story I requested... Well, better late than never. Great job with your first RWBY lemon. I can't wait to see what you'll have next. Since this is an anthology type of thing, the ideas we discussed could come in any order at any time. Out of all the ones we've talked about, I look forward to Penny's. But if I had to suggest someone we've not made plans for yet... Nora. That crazy high octane girl always catches my eye.

Right, Sienna's conversation with Eve was fantastic, her hard cold exterior falling to a bumbling girl. Strange that the horns aren't real since cat used them for the face fuck but they didn't come off. Because they could have more than 1 trait making them Faunus.
Random though, Adam has hard times with Cats. Since Blake and Sienna both are ones. So we coulda done more with the cat faunus for Eve. But hindsight's 20/20

Hope you enjoyed your Christmas and that you feel great, update whenever you got the inspiration to make that next chapter!
12/26/2018 c1 Anon
Last time you said hopefully it won't take a month to update, it took several months.
This time you say hopefully it won't take months, guess next update is in 2021
12/25/2018 c1 Guest
OSCAR X RUBY

ROSEGARDEN!
12/25/2018 c1 20Earth Dragon Arnighte
I mean, you have my ideas. Looking forward to seeing what everyone else wants.
12/25/2018 c1 Cooperjordan
Loved the chapter how about for the second or third one you do futa Ruby with her whole team.
12/24/2018 c1 1Mex.G.ambit
Can you do Oscar and Glynda?
12/24/2018 c1 40Kowaba
While I'm only 2 volumes in, I can still take time to appreciate this piece. I may not have understood some things, but it was fun nonetheless. I'm also glad you stepped out of your boundaries and wrote a gangbang. All in all, this was really enjoyable. Merry Christmas!
12/24/2018 c1 1Mex.G.ambit
Nice. could you do Oscar lemons?