for Greatest Gift of All

11/10/2020 c1 LindaBear04
I always love a "Good Malfoy Family" fanfiction ... And it's tooooooooooo cute to handle ... AHHHHHHHHHHH
1/12/2020 c1 Guest
Very nice. Good job!
2/23/2019 c1 Shizuka666
I would have liked the story to be a little longer and see their relationship grow

I was surprised when they suddenly began to speak in french. My brain wasn't prepared for that and I needed a time to adapt. But I ended up getting used to it although there are some small mistakes. By the way, why did they speak in french?
1/12/2019 c1 Diddleymaz
Lovely
12/26/2018 c1 49mykkila09
Lucius really did that lol. Went out and got Harry Potter for his son. Also, I’m sure if she knew, Narcissa would reach Privet Drive before Severus lol; nothing more dangerous than a woman in mama bear mode defending her cubs
12/26/2018 c1 14It'sHardIKnow
I love you

Thank you for this *sobs*.
This was just pure.
Ahhhhhhhhhhh I love it.
12/25/2018 c1 229SasuNarufan13
AAAAH, you did such a great job with this one! I'm so happy you found time to write this plot! :D It definitely brightened my day and it was so sweet at the end! I'm glad Lucius gave in and rescued Harry from the Dursleys.

I admit I was a tad surprised that Harry started speaking in French, but I like it! XD For the French part, I did notice a mistake: Harry mentions "mes parents" but those refer to his parents while you want to use "ma famille" or "mon oncle et ma tante" to be more precise :) Otherwise it seems like he's saying that James and Lily were mean, which obviously isn't the case. Sorry about that, I figured you might want to know :)

Again, I'm so happy you tackled this particular prompt! You did amazing! And I especially love the last part XD
12/25/2018 c1 Guest
I LOVE IT
12/25/2018 c1 10Satanisafangirl20
This was so perfect! Amazing writing as always!
12/25/2018 c1 Charlotte Mattox
Love it!
12/24/2018 c1 blumm
So sweet... Thank you for sharing! Merry Christmas!
12/24/2018 c1 36River9Noble
I liked seeing the sweeter side of Lucius and Narcissa. It was a nice story for the holidays
12/24/2018 c1 67GuardianDragon98
This was so beautiful :) Merry Christmas!