for The Bureau Files: The Reindeer Riddle

2/25/2019 c1 3Mad Jaggs
wait so the sanctuary is still there, just, "injured"
2/25/2019 c1 Mad Jaggs
well quit procrastinating
I love this series and am still waiting for part 5
1/4/2019 c2 Sekaihatsu
*squee*
1/2/2019 c2 3Suzumehime
This had been a joyful read! Wishing you all the best for the rest of your Bureau Files, and a Happy New Year!
1/2/2019 c2 1isara-love
Thank you for this special short story. It was enjoyable story. H/B are the best pair.I do lik funny father figure Muta. May best things happen to you.
1/2/2019 c1 isara-love
A lovely chapter with good adventure. Thanks
1/1/2019 c2 58Nanenna
Awwwwwww! What a wonderfully sweet ending! But oof, poor Haru! Keeping so many dangerous things close by.
12/30/2018 c1 Sekaihatsu
I'm reading this late (though I won't have to wait long for part 2)but what a wonderful Christmas gift, Cat! Thank you so much. I hope your Christmas was one for the memory album and I wish you a fun New HeR. May this one be better than last year.
12/28/2018 c1 Nanenna
Oooooh! That accordion is a creation. It seems to have some sort of hold over the musician. Also, the fact it was affecting Haru's house has me thinking it's magic was attracted to all the magical weirdness crammed in there.
12/25/2018 c1 7maddie-mira
So glad to see another Bureau Files chapter! The magic accordion is a really cool concept, and totally fitting, with the huge role that music plays in the holidays. Where did you get the idea? I'm already forming some theories about the mention of the name "Drosselmeyer." I look forward to reading part 2, and eventually series 5 of TBF!
12/25/2018 c1 140TheDrunkenWerewolf
Check you being productive and posting and I'm not even outta bed yet :D
Hehe love this one. Lol "fight me!" "Not In the house!"
Enjoyed all the Christmas references too and the banter between the group too. And the ending well there's worse ways to go I guess?
Anyway I wait for part 2. That I know you totally won't procrastinate on ;)
Thanks for the story and happy Christmas :)