for Fire Sword: Shrouded Destiny

6/7/2019 c4 Ethan Kironus
Takumi and Sinon were getting close... But it was only two years for them since they left Ylisse? I have a headache...
5/16/2019 c4 6N-Sight
Oh the tales I could tell...
The stories I could spin...
The worlds I could form...
The hearts I could win...

I've enjoyed working with Mataras on the end-goal collaboration for these two stories, albeit we mainly decided on the end results rather than the details. We've got a few special surprises in store for the two plots and their respective conclusions. As a reader, I'm interested to see where this story will take our heroes and I'm willing to bet that he'll include the quintessential detailing.(add that to your vernacular, if you haven't already.)

For those of you wondering what Asuna was going to spoil, be attentive to the details, but don't let her say too much more. It would be a shame for a certain fairie to fall to an author's deadliest weapon... THE PEN!
(Or the keyboard, in this case, but it doesn't have as good of a ring to it...)
5/16/2019 c4 1Joeclone
Reading this is just as awesome as listening to your reading of it on YouTube. I wonder how Sinon got her old looks back? Must be something that happens in Fated Incursion. Owain and Odin are just an incredibly delicious banter factory and you made them so sweet that both Elizabeth and Lilina couldn’t hold it in! Based on the next chapter title is Mako gonna get it or is it about Mataras?
5/16/2019 c4 15RSBCS
Whelp, that confirmed what I noticed in Fire Sword 1. Sinon and Takumi had a thing going. The only question is, how did it become a thing? I really hope N-Sync updates soon, so I can find out.

Two Owains. Oh man, the possibilities those two will cook up. Though we only saw Yuuki among the group. Where's Aiko? Please tell me she's still alive. Maybe just staying in Hoshido, Nohr, and/or Valla.

And well, my ship is starting to sink. Still, I am holding out hope for Lillina. Only cause I just find it more interesting of a pairing.

Looking forward to the shenanigans coming up. Till then,

Ja ne
5/16/2019 c4 Lyrissa Artemick
Thanks for the spoiler...I actually love to see the ending of FI before looking at this first to see how they develop
4/1/2019 c3 1Impstar
Yui did good, the two were losing perspective. It's up to Mako what happens. No wonder he's pissed, though he's being unfair to Oliver. I'm glad Kiara got the upper hand of that argument though; while Kiara hasn't exactly been taking the high road, Liliana is definitely acting more immature and selfishly.

Mataras has returned, somehow. Except I don't think it's him. I think that somehow the energies of Grima he kept in his body in preparation for the Fell Falchion allowed Grima to survive in a form. Certainly he likely has the cultists thinking so. This isn't like Mataras, so I don't think it's really him. Of course, I could be completely wrong.

On a different note, I'd read this chapter several days ago, and could has sworn I reviewed it. I even remember what I typed (much of this review is taken from my memory) but no review is here! And if you type but don't submit a review, it appears attached to that page's review section next time you look. Am I going crazy? O.o
3/29/2019 c3 Valiant Chord
I mean wow, Mataras one hell of a way to start a new story, the original Fire Sword start out quite peaceful and tame. this throws you in the deep end and I love it. the characters all have the traits of there parents, but take on a life of there own and it's nice to see that. Espically like with Kiara who wants to get out from under her grandfather's shadow and take on a life of her own. The twist with the evil Mataras was shocking to say the least, I though it was like a remnant of Grima that had come back. So I'm looking forward to what happens with that. Plus love drama wasn't expecting it but it's certainly interesting, twisting and I'm looking forward to who wins Mako's heart. Espically as I'm a hopeless romantic and love a good love story. but also a story about war. Anyway keep up the good work, cause I'm loving it so far.
3/22/2019 c3 Ethan Kironus
Very complex romantic situation. It resonates a little with me.
3/22/2019 c3 1Joeclone
Awesome job! Character study is something that I need more practice in. This chapter is a great example!
3/22/2019 c3 15RSBCS
You are one cruel maestro of pain and torment. And I love it!

Honestly, I sympathize with Lillina. Sure, she has fallen more for Mako like Liz did for Kirito, but I can't help but be more sympathetic for her situation. Though Kiara is right in how he would have responsibilities he would not desire should they be together, but still. Still, compatibility isn't the only thing. It's how each one handles with him right now. And honestly, if Mako can become as honest to Lillina as he does with Kiara, I got a hunch she still has a shot. Not to mention Oliver dragging him out for her probably dropped Kiara a few points with him anyway.

Still, jury's out till Mataras is taken care of (man, that was weird to type). So we'll just have to wait and see. Till next time,

Ja ne
2/2/2019 c2 Ethan Kironus
I saw it coming around "You think darkness is your ally?" And of course I'd read this story! It's great, though I'm still having a little trouble keeping all these kids straight...
2/2/2019 c2 1Joeclone
Like I said on the audio version of this chapter, Evil Mataras might have come from a ruined future. That’s what I’m going with.
1/13/2019 c1 Ethan Kironus
I had to go back to the extra chapter for Fire Sword about a dozen times so I could keep everybody straight... but nice cast! Love the characters, and can't wait to see what this story has in store (And who will win Mako's heart!).
12/25/2018 c1 Joeclone
I’m sure you’ve heard of my emotional turmoil on Christmas Eve. That’s not important now.

Man is this story a banger! What a way to start the new FE/SAO Adventure!