for Let Your Heart Be Light

12/30/2018 c3 Guest
Nice conclusion bro. It really was a good ride. Please write more stories for us to read.
12/30/2018 c2 Guest
Nice chapter. You are really good at plot building. Gonna read the finale...
12/30/2018 c1 Guest
Nice starting dude. It looks really promising.
12/26/2018 c3 2Mistress Kasumi
First, off. CONGRATULATIONS! Wishing you two the best. Now on to business. Your story warps up very nicely. The story's portrayal of their romance is emotionally charged but kept innocent and within the confounds of K which is a challenge in its own right. Very easy to escalate the rating with these two being apart for a year then finally coming back together and reconciling. Would have loved to see that but this will do and seems to work well for these two. Anything beyond is left to ones own imagination. Only makes since Ash would just "put a ring on it" and not waste anymore time with Misty. He knows she loves him and vice versa. They tried being apart for a year and it was absolute torture though they did get their secular goals cleared at least. I am at work so I can't jump around like a giddy little girl at how this chapter turned out but I loved it. Well, once again congrats. Have a great rest of the year.
12/26/2018 c1 Mistress Kasumi
Loving the character interaction and reminds me of a typical X-Mas get together between friends. You can even see every thing clearly playing out in your mind's eye. Looks like a great start. Nicely done. A few grammar glitches here and there but nothing to break out the red marker over so no worries. Otherwise this is shaping up to be a fine piece to read for the holidays. On to the next chapter.
12/26/2018 c3 Miss geek
Ahhh lovely story and congrats on ur engagement!
12/25/2018 c3 Nami
Aww, such a sweet pokeshipping Christmas story, I love it!
Congratulations on your engagement! I wish you the best on this new stage of your life.
12/25/2018 c1 Fire4Heaven
Hey some advice, if you decide to make a Pokemon you will be targetted by a group of bullies who will falsely review your story. They go by the name "St Elmo's Fire", "Farla", "Reeds of Enki, "DLPxBeAsTxSnIpE", "Talarc", "thisispingas", "Act" and "AshxSelene Writer". It's best to block them before they become a problem for you. Do not talk to them either for as they will send your PM down over at their blog.

Why they do it is rather simple. They think they know better then everyone else. Better to block them. Also spread the word and warn others alright.