for The Dragon Slayer of Konoha

3/21/2020 c8 skatemanmysteryz
Pedophile you masturbate to Wendy
3/11/2020 c1 fireblush2
I'd recommend rewriting your story, it's already pretty great but it could stand to use some improvements. I'll list out a couple of points to give you an idea about my complaints.

1.) "I've not seen such determination as his before". Really? I mean all Natsu stated was he wanted to protect his loved ones, this is nothing unique and hardly worth this comment.

2.) The Hokage automatically believing he is from another world simply because he can eat fire. This is a unique ability to be sure, but it's not sufficient evidence.

I'll read another chapter or so, but as it stands now there is a lot of logic lacking in your story. Your grammar is very well done, which already makes this stand above other writers. I wish you the best of luck with your story.
3/6/2020 c8 Guest
Who is in natsu harem by the way
3/3/2020 c8 BlackDragonShinigami
interesting dynamic
3/1/2020 c8 1fpinheiro96
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
2/29/2020 c5 Jack Gold Sword
Narukoxnatsuxizumi pls
2/29/2020 c8 Jack Gold Sword
Nice job mann love the interactions between natsu and naruko cant wait for the next chap
2/29/2020 c8 JCarrasco
Keep it up I love this story please.
2/29/2020 c8 2te.nellis
That was awesome! Keep it up!
2/29/2020 c8 ikusatsunagi
thx for another great chapter
2/29/2020 c8 7JuptileNamudori253
So far I've been thoroughly enjoying his story; it's funny how Natsu's obliviousness is causing people suffering wherever he goes~! And since he apparently has a 'separate exam', I have a feeling a few curious eyes would try to check it out...
2/14/2020 c7 JM
Pls continue the story!
2/10/2020 c7 eralmeida8
Please leave Naruko for Sasuke and do Natsu with Izumi I loved them together.
1/28/2020 c1 Guest
Um idk if u will get this u should try a natsu sekirei crossover
1/27/2020 c7 Jack Gold Sword
I hope the pairing is naruko x natsu x izumi
117 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »