for Stay Chill

7/22 c135 6DarthWill3
That little snow stunt Luna pulled reminds me of something similar in a Christmas episode from The Flash. Nice work.

This is one ceremony our heroes will remember for a long time.
7/20 c135 4Gamelover41592
Excellent work on this chapter
7/17 c134 James Thompson
Yeah just like Yakov, I really wish I was in France too to join with Luna Frost so I can follow her everywhere!
7/17 c134 Sharquan
Hooray for Luna Frost , Color Fire & the rest of the team for saving France! Viva la France
7/13 c134 6DarthWill3
Another job well done, Yakov. And just think how you might've helped out in France. But then, you can't be in two places at once.

Lucy's SO jealous. ;)
7/13 c134 4Gamelover41592
great job on this chapter
7/11 c133 James Thompson
Praying for Mr. Mason's dad's knee to heal soon. Stay safe Mr. Mason's father
7/11 c133 Sharquan
Mason did the right thing. Arno is dead & he will never be remembered in this world.
7/6 c133 29Chris the Leavittman
Wait, what happened in Louisiana?
7/6 c133 6DarthWill3
I'm glad Sebastien was able to take the news of his brother's death so well. Heck, I'm amazed he took the manner of Arno's demise, and at Mason's own hand, with such calm. Maybe he'll shed tears in his sleep.
Speaking of grief, who's gonna give Mason all the hugs and kisses he needs? Luna or Dani? ;)
7/6 c133 4Gamelover41592
great job on this chapter
7/3 c132 James Thompson
Luna is a very kind sister. She really looks after Lincoln no matter where they go
7/3 c132 Sharquan
Luna has a right to be worried of Lincoln cause he's the only brother the Loud sisters have. He is valued much by Luna & the rest of their family
7/2 c132 SuperParkerBros
HOW LONG IS THIS STORY?!
7/3 c132 29Chris the Leavittman
Wonder if Luna will help with Mason's sleep for the next few days. ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
861 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »