for Stay Chill

8/3 c137 6DarthWill3
Wow! Look at all these honors being heaped on our heroes! And getting a ride home on a plane belonging to the President of France? Certainly has its perks.

I can imagine the words forming in Luna's find as she watches Dani kissing Mason: "You have become... a RIVAL!" ;p
8/3 c137 4Gamelover41592
excellent work on this chapter
7/31 c136 James Thompson
Oh man! Will Liam's pig be alright!? Praying for the pig nothing happen to him
7/31 c136 Sharquan
Hell yeah! I'm proud of these kids! They are young heroes !
7/28 c136 6DarthWill3
Nice speeches, kids.

Snowball? As in, that pig from Animal Farm? But he doesn't have any spots! LOL

Say hello to Super Pig! ;)
7/28 c136 4Gamelover41592
0-0 uh oh
7/24 c135 Sharquan
Lincoln: "Well, I wouldn't say 'birthday suit'." Lincoln admitted. "If it was in my birthday suit, then I wouldn't have my underwear on."
Jesse: "That's a good point."
Lincoln: "Anyway, it just feels more comfortable to me to read comics in my undies."
Jesse: "OK. I don't judge. I mean, everyone has a weird habit, right? You should see what my dad does when he is on a day off in him and my mama's bedroom."
Lincoln: "What does he do?"
Jesse: "Well, I don't think you want to know. Some things are better left unheard of. If I told ya, it would make me a terrible friend to you."

me: yeahh... I would not want to think dirty thoughts about Jesse's father.
7/24 c135 James Thompson
Yeah congratulations heroes! *Clap clap clap*
America & France are proud of your heroic work! When will this story end? Are we close to wrap this up?
7/22 c135 6DarthWill3
That little snow stunt Luna pulled reminds me of something similar in a Christmas episode from The Flash. Nice work.

This is one ceremony our heroes will remember for a long time.
7/20 c135 4Gamelover41592
Excellent work on this chapter
7/17 c134 James Thompson
Yeah just like Yakov, I really wish I was in France too to join with Luna Frost so I can follow her everywhere!
7/17 c134 Sharquan
Hooray for Luna Frost , Color Fire & the rest of the team for saving France! Viva la France
7/13 c134 6DarthWill3
Another job well done, Yakov. And just think how you might've helped out in France. But then, you can't be in two places at once.

Lucy's SO jealous. ;)
7/13 c134 4Gamelover41592
great job on this chapter
915 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »