for Stay Chill

1/9/2019 c3 16Alexpv22
I first came across the idea of Luna as a Killer Frost type character from another fic I've read. She and Lincoln were off to a costume party and she went as the aforementioned character. After comparing the looks of both of them, it felt scary how near similar they were.

In short, this is a rather genius idea of a story to make. Let's just hope Lunes doesn't have the same emotional issues with her powers the way Caitlin Snow (the OG Killer Frost) has
1/9/2019 c3 42643 Kirby town
Oh very good story I wonder how Sam will react when she sees her
1/8/2019 c3 8The Keeper of Worlds
...At least she didn’t have Kaitlyn’s reaction from Flash. I am enjoying this so far. What would be a good hero name, I mean Luna Frost is like Danny Phantom. Only idiots and plot armor stop the connections. Perhaps, an off shot of that? Luna, Lunar, Moon...Artemis, the huntress, winter, ice...,. The Frost Huntress? Huh, potential, but still.
1/8/2019 c3 351049
In the next chapter have Luna accidentally freeze Lincoln
1/8/2019 c2 8The Keeper of Worlds
Ok, I’m eager to see this develop!
12/31/2018 c2 Guest
This story is great so far! The best part is how you didn’t ruin it by introducing that Samuna crap in it.
12/30/2018 c2 Guest
I would've thought this chapter would be as long as the first, not that I mind, cause it's still good nonetheless.
1/1/2019 c2 Dragon Titan 1
this is awesome a new killer frost is born now all we need is poison ivy and volcana
12/31/2018 c3 21SolarFlare579
This is really good so far! Lisa made me low-key rage a bit, but I love the story! I hope you continue soon!
12/31/2018 c2 SolarFlare579
Dang.
Door.
OPEN! XD WHY DID YOU THINK THAT WAS A GOOD IDEA
12/30/2018 c2 351049
Hmm interesting let’s see where this goes
12/27/2018 c1 Guest
Out of curiosity when's the next chapter coming?
12/27/2018 c1 Guest
Where chapter 2?
12/26/2018 c1 Guest
Not bad, what we need now is either a comic or an actual (show faithful artstyle) animation of this story.
12/26/2018 c1 Guest
Interesting. But make sure that you give credit to the owner of that image, k?
936 « Prev Page 1 .. 52 59 60 61 62 63 Next »