for A Divine Crawler

12/19/2020 c1 Seraphy64
Such potential, such waste. Sighhh. This Lily being dropped in earth-bet (with no other godamn characters from the HP verse!) would at least have been enjoyable to read. Her stumbling around wondering wtf is going on while being godlike and very confused, defending herself from asshole hero's trying to boss her around, arrogant Nazi's trying to recruit her and Coil looking to 'tame' her. All the while Contessa is have conniptions because her PtV isn't working.

Instead you make this hot mass. For shame.
2/28/2020 c1 Innieminnie
Haha, I'd be interested in seeing more of this with another snippet of what happens when she goes to Brockton lol. Maybe a ward's swap program?
2/3/2020 c1 1Magyar
Damn, I would've loved to see Lily go against a few endbrinbers!
7/6/2019 c1 13creativesm75
nice
4/9/2019 c1 RussetPearl
This is great. Thank you.
1/21/2019 c1 1milpld
You know, I think it would be more interesting to have Lily go to Brockton Bay, rather than make a fusion world.

Like, similar to your LOTR, canon Lily would end up in Worm.
1/9/2019 c1 26SixPerfections
That was cute. We've seen Lily the Wizard and Lily the ninja. Could there be a third incarnation of Lily somewhere in the future, maybe?
1/4/2019 c1 30DaughterofDemeter123
I can't even imagine how Lily would react to Cauldron.
1/3/2019 c1 5Elelith
Not sure I reviewed this. I love Worm so cannot wait to see how you tackle this!
1/2/2019 c1 8Snickering Fox
this is unholy combination that i didn't even imagine i need
until now
but this was a bit rushed?
1/1/2019 c1 1Grand Witch Alliance
While I like Worm and Harry Potter fanfiction, and most of the stories you've written that I've read so far, this one didn't really click with me. The biggest part that struck me was the attitude of Lily's aunt and uncle. They were totally anti-parahuman and were trying to prevent Dudley triggering, so wouldn't they be doing the same to Lily and only be treating her terribly after they find out she's a parahuman? I can sort of understand that they didn't really understand what caused magical powers in the Harry Potter series, but in this story, they understood what the root cause of powers were, and yet they seemed to be pushing Lily in a direction to obtain powers. It reminds me of the hypocrisy of Emma and Sophia in Worm, but I'm not sure that was what you were trying to convey here, since Brockton Bay is actually real in this story.

I couldn't particularly tell whether this story was meant to be serious or humorous or both. There was that one interaction with Silver Dragon that was a bit ridiculous with Silver Dragon being stuck in the ground, but was still retorting at the perfect moment for a humorous crack. Most of the setup prior to that seemed to be serious though, so it felt really out of place.

I did enjoy you including a part with Parseltongue abilities though. I thought that was particularly creative since most of the rest of the story seemed more Worm-ish than Harry Potter-ish in nature.
12/29/2018 c1 vikraal
This is not a rant, and I am in no way a expert in worm.

I assume this is a comedic oneshot, but still...

Trigger events don't happen based on a persons characteristic or present abilities, but what they desire;

Hermione would have a changer/thinker power as she has been bullied of how she looks as other children have often made fun of her hair and buckteeth. I am inclined for changer as she was not smart enough to relaise she was being mean to other children by showing her smart.

Ronald weasley has grown up in a household of skills and talent, he lives in a shadow of his families various achievements, he wanted to be noticed and be famous, he wanted people to be in awe of him, a master power or whatever glory girl is.

Neville has been a failure by his family, he is impotent because of his emotions, and his inability to do anything right, he wants to do things right, to make things work, tinker power

Draco has lived only in his fathers shadow, and I'm going to assume lucious has a thinker power because he needs to out maneover his opponents in court and voldemort, shards bud to offspring

Voldemort is perfect alabaster cause his crippling fear of death

I don't know much of Crabbe and goyle

Just pointing out as I found it disjointing to read something, I know its not serious, but still.
12/29/2018 c1 K
Lol. Excellent as always. I miss Lily. Hope to see her again soon. Thanks for writing!
12/29/2018 c1 Random
I love it. This is amazing. Ooh, will Rabbit show up in this? I kind of get an endbringer vibe from him. He reminds me of Simurgh or something. Eagerly awaiting your next!
12/28/2018 c1 iWishIwasInvisible
oh. my. god! omg! I love thisss! I love both HP and Worm and especially Lily, and this is the most awesome crossover yet! AAA thanks for this!
47 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »