for Where you tend a rose my Lad, a thistle cannot grow

4/29 c5 2erikaelizabethlivingupLIFE
Can't wait for the next one! I love this story! It's so original!
4/29 c5 SassyNeesan
u don't know how much i enjoyed reading this for real
this is the last chapter? i can't believe it but well, good job
4/28 c5 SakuraS41
Thank you for the sweet story!
4/28 c5 Mimiluvbug
this was a very sweet story overall. I really enjoyed it. I'm happy they didn't become awkward when she returned. it seemed like a very natural reunion. congrats on finishing your story. I look forward to more yona fics in the future.
4/27 c4 4gleamqueen
This was so cute! Loved it!
4/27 c3 Mimiluvbug
Yona finding reasons to see Hak in the winter was cute. now it's springI like she made him a crown for their kingdom. they can rule the gardn together!
4/17 c3 xXMishaXx
Please update soon love it.
3/25/2019 c3 Irish-yeet
Hey have you heard of the secret garden because, the garden part about how it’s not dead is n there

This is more of a comment not a review
2/17/2019 c2 Guest
This is a wonderful story so far! I can't wait to read more! Have a great day!
2/17/2019 c1 Guest
Thanks for writing this fanfiction! It was great to read about Hak in his role as the gardener. And the similarities to the anime without actually imitating it entirely were astoundingly amazing! I admire your skill as a writer! You make it seem so easy! Can't wait to read more!
2/15/2019 c2 92angelcarstairs4679
This is a super cute story! Hope you update soon!
1/14/2019 c2 Mimiluvbug
cute. i can imagine Yona's state of dress. lol. I wonder what else hak will teach her.
12/28/2018 c1 Ari
I loved it! I need more of this (I'm sorry but I can't speak much english)
12/26/2018 c2 50electrikitty
Yay, another great Yona fic from you! I’m meant to be writing a New Year’s one-shot right now... but then this came into my inbox and ooh boy, I can never turn down anything that has even a passing resemblance to Secret Garden vibes. Yona and Hak... doing gardening. And sharing a Thermos, indirect kiss! This is just great... While I can’t remember what the name of Su-Won’s falcon/hawk was (shoddy memory, I’m afraid), it clicked right away, and I’m looking forward to seeing where this goes. Good work.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service