for Caught in the Struggle

4/23/2020 c1 Generic Smash Bros Fan
Nice.
12/29/2018 c1 Guest
Word of Sakurai: Not even the heavens or hell was spared, . Rodin merely delayed the inevitable.
12/28/2018 c1 Guest
I feel sorry for Guile and Knuckles and Kawasaki and everyone who ended up like Kirby's friends from other Nintendo games.
12/28/2018 c1 PurinJPG
I totally agree with you! They are underrated! Bomberman is my fav Assist Trophy, too! _
12/28/2018 c1 2Smasherfan88
This was really enjoyable to read, especially since it's of a scenario involving the assist trophies in a what if and talks about their absence during the subspace emissary, etc. etc.

Now the one thing I'm thinking since it'd be... difficult for one to write a Pok├ęball pokemon version of this, what about the stage hazards? They get even less love and attention than the assist trophies, of course these being ones like 5-Volt, Birdo, Metal Face, Yellow Devil, Dark Emporer, Ultimate Chimera, Kraid, the list goes on and on. Would be nice to see it from their perspective as well if you ask me.
12/27/2018 c1 Lost Shogun
NICE! A STORY ABOUT THE ASSISTS? You're right, they are underrated! It's nice to see the assists put in a nice story like this. There are few to none stories about assists on this site, so you can see how happy I am! Plus, I find this story very well written, I hope you continue to make more stories as good as this one in the future! :)
12/27/2018 c1 ninjamonkey3904
Nice job! Been a while! Good to see you. And good job on the story!