FanFiction.Net
for Best Christmas Ever

1/1/2020 c1 57Once Upon a Whim
I do think they'd move pretty quickly on everything. I also think that those little twinsies were one hell of a surprise and didn't take a year to conceive, lol. But I still like that they had this conversation :)
12/30/2018 c1 chasidy.warner
I am loving your stories! I can't wait for more!
12/29/2018 c2 20future-fangirl
Awww... I love this. I can understand Wyatt getting overstimulated by holidays and needing some quiet time. He seems pretty introverted to me. And all the trauma he and Lucy have been through makes it normal. Thanks for taking back that horrible joke with Rufus in 2.06. I might be able to cleanse my mind of it. And then them having a discussion about children. I really hope those girls were planned because I think Lucy would freak out if they weren’t after the Jessica thing. Obviously in this case Lucy just happened to get pregnant just a bit sooner than expected. Anyway I love your stories whether they are angsty, sweet and fluffy or sexy.
12/29/2018 c1 61Gracielinn
Aww, such a sweet piece of fluff :) fave line? "The world needs more Preston women..." Nicely done, my friend :))
12/28/2018 c1 3PeachCheetah
[73 happy face emojis]
Bring on the baby-making, practice or otherwise!
12/28/2018 c1 TheBeat57
¡A sweet epilogue of arguably the greatest show ever made for American TV!
12/28/2018 c1 26Peacockgirl
This is truly adorable and so them!
12/28/2018 c1 Jbiemann
Keep writings, you are hitting all my prompts. Need to see how she finds out she is pregnant and tells Wyatt, proposal, pregnancy, delivery, basically everything!