for My Alpha

1/7/2019 c5 Idgaftown
This story is so good! I love it! Cant wait for more!
1/7/2019 c5 Pyrane
Thanks for the update !

***Pyrane***
1/6/2019 c5 3Alepxa Gomez
The chapter was great! I love that Lydia is now part of the pack, although the scenes between Peter and Stiles are also incredible, the truth is that Scott disappointed me a little with his attitude, and for not believing him when Stiles told him everything, please I beg you, update soon... Kisses
1/6/2019 c5 saphira88
Please! Don't add scott to the pack. He's useless. Even Jackson is way better than scott. Or you can write about Stiles using his magic to turn scott back into asthmatic human. Leave him out of pack business. Oh and NO allison either. Chris Argent is okay though!
1/6/2019 c5 3brnkofeternity06
YES! Lydia’s in! Can’t wait to read more XD
Great chapter!
1/6/2019 c5 MirrorOfShards
Ah, poor Peter, he just wants to come onto Stiles without all the comments from the peanut gallery ;) Anyways, another great chapter with some more connections being built. As always, thanks for the chapter and looking forward to the next :)
1/6/2019 c5 lady sakura cosmos
good story
1/6/2019 c5 HPpureblood
Great update!
1/6/2019 c5 1ConsultingHannigramDetective
I love this story! I can’t wait for the next update!
1/6/2019 c5 1Beautiful Obsession 17
whoo! Lydia/stiles Badass bffs! Freaking awesome chapter!
1/6/2019 c5 annette-ella
Great chapter
1/6/2019 c5 15white collar black wolf
Liked it
1/6/2019 c4 26917brat
this is so interesting, and I would so love to read more of this so please keep this up and update again soon.
1/6/2019 c5 23Lerya-chan
Veel Nice! can't wait to see what happens next!
1/5/2019 c4 1blackheart121992
Poor Derek... I can so see him at that moment ... and Scott I can see his face as well. Loved this and I will be excited for the next chapter of this story.
224 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »