for My Alpha

1/1 c9 forestreject
:hearts:
1/1 c9 1Calmzone1
Sweet. Nice.

So, not sure if you write crossovers, but re-reading this, I suddenly thought, what if Stiles and Peter or Derek, but I prefer Peter for this, died together and Mother Magic gave them another chance. But this time she told them she also had a job to do, and sent them to England, Surrey specifically, and they witnessed Petunia or The Dursleys hating on, hurting or abandoning Harry Potter. What would happen if Alpha Peter saw this little one being hurt, realized Mother Magic wanted them to help, especially if they saw Harry healing himself and realized he was the reason. There would be paperwork to get custody, but Harry could grow up in the Pack. He would know magic, know Weres, realize immediately what Remus is and perhaps help him.
Just an idea, it meshed with your story, could even shift once they get a bit more settled here in this one. After all, 2 strong magic users could be a major blessing and Harry needs someone to stand up to Dumbledore and for him.
1/1 c9 Little.Cowgirl.F.B
oh my goodness, this is pure gold! best way to start the new year <3 please keep on writing <3
1/1 c9 FantaFun
Damn, you're good. So good, you keep me on the edge of my seat every single time for every single story!
1/1 c9 freemankb2002
This is fantastic
Please update soon, can't what to see how this cliff hanger resolves and turns out.
1/1 c9 1mayawene
Thank you for this chapter !
1/1 c9 1Beautiful Obsession 17
I cant wait to see stiles seduce Peter! I love their pack home, so happy for them. Oooh i cant wait for the talk with Deaton and chris.
loved this chapter!
1/1 c9 hermionepotter141
Love this story! Especially watching Stiles and Peter get closer and closer and the pack as a whole starting to work together. Please update soon!
1/1 c9 ThePerfectLostGirl87
tis was a beautiful start to the new year
1/1 c9 lady sakura cosmos
I love this story
1/1 c9 BadassFanKickass
Love this chapter
12/28/2020 c8 6ShadowXMoonlight
I really like this, please keep it up
11/23/2020 c8 jgood27
Love this story and can't wait to read more
224 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »