for My Alpha

11/13/2020 c8 SamanthaAckles
I really hope you continue this story. I’m wondering if Stiles is going to inform Peter about Malia or not.
10/13/2020 c8 xotinkerbella
Okay 1. I love this story. 2. They need a pack house. 3. Is Malia gonna be in this? 4. Are you gonna have Peter change Isaac? I need Isaac in this. As a werewolf. And 5. Scotts a dick.
8/29/2020 c8 17BuBul
Thanks.
Impatient for the next chapter.
8/17/2020 c8 Kasier
Nice, very nice
7/24/2020 c3 7Ducky Devilry
On one hand this is paced super fast for my taste but on the other hand reading this is like watching one of those over dramatic period dramas where even tho you want to cringe/roll your eyes/laugh at it, you just can’t look away and all you can do is silently whisper wtf the whole way through...I love it
6/5/2020 c8 11Mukuro234
Awesome!
5/11/2020 c8 19Megumi Shadow Fushiguro
please update this
5/2/2020 c8 17Kichou
Great chapter. I wonder how Cora will react to finding her family again.
4/1/2020 c8 godess bubbles
I really like the plot of this story. I always thought Scott took Stiles for granted.
3/25/2020 c8 deathwearsblack
please update.
3/13/2020 c8 1Calmzone1
What a great story. I am totally enjoying the various action and storyline.
3/8/2020 c8 Kuroe17
Will there by a continuation please ?
2/19/2020 c8 sam
great story, thanks ;)
can't wait for more
will there be malia hale?
2/19/2020 c8 Aion27
I shouldn't have waited so long to review since I read this within an hour of you posting it because I love this story. I was so excited when I saw a new chapter up and it makes me happy to see you posting more. I hope that you continue posting more often but I understand that life gets in the way.

This was a great chapter though and while I would have enjoyed more that is just because I love the story. You ended the chapter in the perfect place though. You can go a lot of ways for the next chapter from it. Maybe a small time skip and flashback or just continue from where you left off.

Thanks for the great chapter
2/17/2020 c8 Guest
Ah yes you did continue this story im so glad
224 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »