for Winter Thaw

5/16/2019 c1 Guest
I love this so much
1/3/2019 c1 Mosaika
Oh my goodness... I can't tell you how much I LOVED this! It's like a quiet and safe haven I want to go back to and to see them like this: trembling and joyful in anticipation, curious in what will happen next. Such a cozy story!
And I absolutely loved the ending. You write awesome! Thank you for this.
12/31/2018 c1 coachsone
What a wonderful story. Thanks for sharing.
12/30/2018 c1 106a. loquita
Lovely!
12/30/2018 c1 25FadedPromise
A lovely reminder of the dance they played around each other for so long. Thank you for sharing.
12/29/2018 c1 Guest
Lovely! This so happened!
12/29/2018 c1 28Mamajules12
Yes, this happened! It would be just like Lucien to get Jean in a predicament then tell her how he feels about her.
12/29/2018 c1 DaliMaldo
After a whirlwind Thanksgiving and Christmas it's nice to be able to catch up on some L&J fanfiction. Thank you for your story it was lovely.
12/29/2018 c1 5Gnesd1
Aww, so sweet. Thank you!
12/29/2018 c1 154NancyMay
Oh this is lovely, so sweet. You could bless that old Standard's issues with starting, for this, couldn't you.
12/29/2018 c1 6savedher
Now I'm warm, as well. I love all the little things they do unconsciously to draw closer to each other. It makes it better when they finally chose to take a leap, however small, with their eyes open and focused on each other. And it was fun to see Jean offhandedly solve the case without batting an eye, worrying more about her wet shoes!