for Anonymity

11/12/2019 c13 Guest
So u running out of ideas or making magic happen?
Maybe add a new person to attract some of the girls
Maybe add a little combat so he can use that cape
10/25/2019 c1 Guest
Hurry
10/13/2019 c19 Shy guys toast
Get that laptop fixed so you can keep up the good work. It’s alright if it’s short. You’re just making do with what resources you have currently. Stay Fresh, my Boi!
10/3/2019 c19 Rebiele
I love this story, and I honestly hope that the harem thing will stay a harem because that’s what makes this story so interesting, 3 getting a girl is nice, but i won’t complain if you kept the harem thing and they all still chase after 3.
9/8/2019 c19 1DAEAEPOS
I don't know which girl will end up with Agent 3, or if a girl will end up with him; I'm in team Marie so i have my hopes in any case.
I love your fic btw. Keep going with the good job.
9/3/2019 c19 6BlueJack22
Better than nothing
9/3/2019 c19 XDefender
Oh lord. Reading this just makes me realize how dumb agent 3 really is. He isn’t even trying to hit on her, but wipes pearl’s hands and her face instead of giving her the napkin. He also calls her cute and puts his hand on her head. If he truly doesn’t know what he is doing then I don’t know how he can even be an agent.
9/3/2019 c19 5EverythingCovered
Yes. Actually, plz do some eight x three
8/22/2019 c18 1XDefender
hey man great story. I read this a few times, and noticed that agent four has been calmer than the squid sisters and pearl, and she had a crush on him from the start, so I think she would be a good match for him. also agent 8 because three mentioned he would take her to the crust bucket. hope you can get this next chapter out very soon.

P.S. don't forget to check out my story :)
8/20/2019 c11 Guest
Hey this story was shella fresh. (See what I did there) I hope we see who three chooses. Personally I think eight would be nice because she is not aggressively fighting for him.
8/20/2019 c18 3ghettomane995
I'm predicting 3's friend is someone he genuinely loves, bonus points if it's a guy. OR, 3 eventually falls for 8 since she minds her own business and 3 almost takes a form of peace and solitude in her as she isn't fighting over him. Good job on this chapter, can't wait for more!
8/17/2019 c18 Hmmmmm
Poor pearl

Go
Rest job on this chapter :D
8/17/2019 c18 Shy guys toast
It’s another great chapter, and the fact your laptop broke and you had to finish this on your phone shows that you’re filled with determination.
8/16/2019 c18 5EverythingCovered