for Anonymity

6/12/2019 c16 King Popoto
Oh dear...Three is in for a rough night.
6/2/2019 c15 kevin
can’t wait for the next chapter, this fanfiction is one of the unique ones i usually look for on the site.
6/2/2019 c15 Guest
i think Agent 3 needs to escape from the country to get away from the squid sisters and agent 4 O_o
6/2/2019 c15 1String99
Oh god Pearl...
And Callie, don't be jealous damn.
I loved it, i wasn't mediocre, just a bit short, but was good chapter
6/1/2019 c15 Hmmmmm
Agent 3 is some deeeeeep shit XD
Good work!
6/1/2019 c15 6BlueJack22
mediocre, this chapter was very amusing
4/27/2019 c14 BlueJack22
Agent 3 is in for a lot of misfortune
4/27/2019 c14 Unzealots
Hey Agent 3 I think you might want to hide out in the country or go hobo and ride the trains. Because you got three hungry girls that want you so badly. I recommend you hide out in the wilderness or if your that desperate get capture by octarians or if your really that desperate and need a super clean hide out I think going back the metro might also be a good idea. If all that fails... welp just stay in one of Mr. Grizz's boats and live your life their spending nothing but salmon run.
4/27/2019 c14 3Silvanium
God help Three with what ever Marie has planned.
4/27/2019 c1 Hmmmm
Good work as always! Look forward to next chap!
4/19/2019 c13 1String99
This story is amazing.
When I read the first chapter I didn't expect this kind of humor and harem, keep it up!
4/14/2019 c13 Hmmmmm
More difficult problems for agent 3

I like it
4/14/2019 c13 6BlueJack22
Captain, you will not understand the power of teenagers hormones
4/14/2019 c13 3Silvanium
The Cap'n sounds he needs a whisky... Or seven. Keep it up these are great...also really why did Callie have a knife? What was she planning? Was Callie gonna cut a bitch?
4/13/2019 c13 Unzealots
Dammit Marina and Captain Cuttlefish. You have one job and that is do not make it worse for three.
I can already see fangirls with heart shape lust and boys with pitchforks, torch, and a doll like him strap to a cross chanting down with 3.
120 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »