for Anonymity

4/13/2019 c13 Unzealots
Dammit Marina and Captain Cuttlefish. You have one job and that is do not make it worse for three.
I can already see fangirls with heart shape lust and boys with pitchforks, torch, and a doll like him strap to a cross chanting down with 3.
4/11/2019 c12 Guest
Good add other characters
4/10/2019 c12 6BlueJack22
At long as we get a chapter, I'm fine with it
4/10/2019 c12 Hmmmmm
ItS nOT BAd oK?
ItS PeRfeCT
4/10/2019 c12 Rebiele
Also, wasn’t agent 8 a guy in this story? I like it better when agent 8 is a girl, so you might want to change that in chapter 2.
4/10/2019 c12 Rebiele
Nice chapter! The update rate doesn’t really bother me since you are putting it in a reasonable amount of time. Also, this story is getting more interesting! Love it! Keep up the great work!
4/10/2019 c12 Unzealots
Wait a minute... didn't I read chapter 2 that agent 8 was a guy, but now a girl? Did you change some parts of the chapter before you posted this up? Because I clearly remember on chapter 2 that when agent 3 insist that they should bring agent 8 along since it will be good experience for him to try Turf wars. Unless I clearly misread.
4/9/2019 c12 3Silvanium
Sooo...Why'd Callie have a knife? I get that they are agents and all but...yeesh.

And why do I have a feeling that Eight is gonna be the next one to jump Three.
4/9/2019 c12 Guest
um i actually wanna see marie get SUPER angry in this story again yeah i know it's weird
4/9/2019 c12 gustavosilva0302
About time something happened to get Agent 3 out of this mess, I just wasn't expecting it to involve Captain Cuttlefish. Also, nice chapter you got here. :D
4/4/2019 c10 Guest
Pearl and marina
3/29/2019 c11 King Popoto
Now it makes sense...God damn Marie is one comically ruthless Inkling.
3/29/2019 c11 Hmmmmm
It’s very good :D
Want to see how they explain everything to 3 tho as they fight for him XD
3/28/2019 c11 Silvanium
This story is comedic gold, keep it up.
3/28/2019 c11 6BlueJack22