for Anonymity

2/24/2019 c8 Rebiele
The next chapter is going to be very interesting.

Also yeah, getting wisdom teeth out isn’t that bad. Glad to see it was painless.
2/24/2019 c8 King Popoto
Oh shit... OH SHIT! The yandere vibes be real. Callie is gonna go full blown crazy yandere by the end of this, I feel it in my bones... Or really I would if I had bones, as I am just a humble Popoto.
2/20/2019 c1 Hmmmmm
Not trying to rush ya... but where’s the next chap?
2/19/2019 c7 Throwback
Tbfh, as long as you don't include Agent Eight in this, I'll be one happy boi.
2/15/2019 c7 Rebiele
The way you described Callie trying to stop her blushing, but failing is like that yandere girl picture. Callie is my favorite squid sister so this will be interesting... keep up the good work!
2/15/2019 c7 Calmex
Yandere Callie is best Callie.
2/13/2019 c7 King Popoto
Oookay... Callie is kinda scaring me, she ain't gonna go Yandere is she. I mean with what she was doing with the pillow... And the somewhat ominous giggling... Keep it up.
2/13/2019 c7 Hmmmmm
Aaaaand as Callie wanted to do some M-rated stuff I would like to see her do it.
2/13/2019 c7 Rebiele
Lol, this chapter is funny. Keep up the good work!
2/13/2019 c7 6BlueJack22
Actually I was expecting the aftermath
2/7/2019 c6 Christopherprime22
Well...Carp.
2/3/2019 c6 Guest
Y'know? I feel that the end was karma for not splitting them earlier. And I like that. Also, the biggest love squabble might as well comence now.
2/3/2019 c6 Rebiele
I found this more interesting than the previous one, keep up the good work! Next chapter is going to be awkward huh?
2/3/2019 c1 Guest
Let the love square commence!
2/3/2019 c6 Agent 8
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I ship it