for Three Brothers: Remix

10/11/2019 c2 1NHarem Foreva
Seems like a lot of words got cut out of this chapter. Pretty much all of them right at the beginning and ends of sentences.
10/11/2019 c2 4SLKurotama
¡Ahh! ¡Realmente me sorprendió ver que se actualizó! Espero pronto poder hacer algunos dibujos de esta historia, ¡me tiene realmente intigada con solo dos capítulos!
10/11/2019 c2 frankieu
thx for the chapter
10/11/2019 c2 6Creature of Grimm
7/6/2019 c1 6Armandhas
Hello,

This story is written very nicely. Characters appear to be on point so far, as is their development. I would very much like to see more, not just because I like the premise, but also to experience the world that you altered by not having Sabo with Dragon or Ace with Whitebeard.

On a side note. The Three Admirals do not just make nice contrary sets with each brother ability-wise, but personality as well. Ice-Fire / Cool and Easy Going- Fiery and Tempestuous. Dark-Light / Lazy and Lethargic - High Spirited and Energetic. Magma-Steam / Explossive - Collected.
A very nice match I do believe
4/17/2019 c1 icecatfire
I read the version the other person/author made and was VERY interested; I'm now interested in seeing YOUR version. :)
2/16/2019 c1 Yuuki Heartfilia-Dragneel
Interesting something different hope you continue eill love to read what you would do more
2/10/2019 c1 1NHarem Foreva
I like how you made the dark dark fruit an actual logia rather than the garbage it is in canon.
1/26/2019 c1 3SakuraKoi
wow so good
1/18/2019 c1 6Creature of Grimm
1/8/2019 c1 Guest
Nice! Sono felice che Three Brothers sia stata adottata.
Gambatte!
1/10/2019 c1 808Joker808
Good start. Looking forward to more.
1/10/2019 c1 frankieu
interesting start of the story thx for writing it
will be fun to see where it will lead to
1/8/2019 c1 3w1lliam
I am VERY happy this is back, i hope to see your take on the story, and that it gets the chance to shine it deserves that the original couldnt due to circumstances,

Good luck and i hope that the update speed increases as you get more comfortable writing this, however dont rush, i'd rather you deliver infrequent, but high quality work in the updates. Instead of fast paced, but garbage quality updates

(Though, personally i would love to see at least 1 update every 6 months, so we know you are still workin on it. Not that i'm opposed to updates in greater frequencies though ;-P )

Good luck

Cya:) William ;)
1/4/2019 c1 6T-Biggz
Personally I would have gone with a Logia, Paramecia, Zoan fruit setting with each brother getting a fruit from 1 of the 3 but whateves nicely done.
I think I remember how to remove a story from the site so you could upload a different one altogether but it's a bit too late for that now.
39 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »