for Deku Means I Can Do It!

8/25/2019 c3 20bajy
interesting indeed
7/7/2019 c3 6Souen11
So honest question, is this going to be another one of those: "Yeah I'll power up Izuku but he still can't be stronger than Bakugo because he's my favourite!" stories?

Sort of starting to feel like that.
As for pairing, for your Izuku any of the more extrovert girls would make sense. They'd help him get out of his shell. Keep away from the quiet ones or the tsundere, the way your Izuku is right now he can't deal with that.
7/7/2019 c1 Souen11
So Izuku's quirk will literally draw on his life force when he overdoes it, meanwhile Bakugo will keep spamming his explosions and laugh at the rest of the insects that were born with quirks that have actual limitations.
5/4/2019 c3 23Remzal Von Enili
If I had to go for a pairing I'd prefer either Himiko or Tsuyu.

Mostly because they're my favorites but I do have some reasons to justify both.

Toga - I like some conflict. It could be a interesting concept having them both trying to convert the other. And when/if he succeeded it'd be a nice little redemption story for her. Alternatively if he fails and something bad happens to her it can be used to build character depth and emotions.

Tsuyu - deku is a kinda timid guy and I think her bluntness would be good for him. It'd challenge him and push him out of his comfort zone without being too abrasive for him to handle.
Plus I just like the Green Green.
5/2/2019 c3 8The Keeper of Worlds
Damn, did not expect a harsher Aizawa.
5/2/2019 c3 Dylan-A-Friend
NICE!
4/30/2019 c3 15Silvan Sagevale
Personally I would like to see Izuku paired up with Ochako because it's (sorta) canon and I just think they're cute together and have some chemistry.
4/30/2019 c2 1Taiki no Hitsuzen Kage
It’s present mic as in microphone, not Mike as in Michael. Why would that be his name?
4/29/2019 c3 2Whitetiger789
Great chapter. For the ship, I'd say eitjer Izumina because opposites attract or IzuMei because they have similar personalities and muter a lot. Either wat, they're both cute ships
4/29/2019 c3 memeboi13
So far as pairings go, I have always enjoyed Mina and Izuku because of their clashing personalities. I find it funny when Mina can tease Izuku into turning into a flustered mess, but at the same time care for him.
4/29/2019 c3 2Xerzo LotCN
why he only get 58 that doesn't make sense also i still think he should have gotten more points with his training your saying less fit people with useless fighting quirks got more points (like grope grape or average invisible girl tooru etc)

also why would he be average placement if he would do well both having significant training thus high physical fitness and use of ofa in test that call for extra effort like shown you would think he place closer to top 5 then 7 to 13

i keep feeling your lowballing izuku

i will admit im glad you got rid of grope grape smart
4/29/2019 c3 iron-slayer-dragon
Can't wait for more chapters
4/29/2019 c3 bigrig56
...How did he get 76 points when all he had was 12 villain points and 58 hero points?

Hopefully you have some more imagination and you add someone other than that shitbag Shinso.

For pairing, maybe Mei, Mina or Nejire, since they are so energetic it might help him become more confident and maybe less shy.
4/29/2019 c3 7Plasma Assassin
Hey. I just wanted to say that im loving this story so far. The characterisation is good and i enjoy that you havent started him off overpowered.

I wanted to throw my suggestion for a pairing in. I think Izuku x Nejire would be a good pairing because essentially both of them revolve around Quirks based on 'vitality' which could make an interesting dynamic and something for them to share and bond over. It also allows Izuku to get to know Mirio more and he could receive some of Nighteye's wisdom through what he taught Mirio.
4/29/2019 c3 1HankFlamion18
Come on now, be honest, you gave him 58 just so he didn't beat Kacchan to the top spot, didn't ya? XD XD XD
39 Page 1 .. Last Next »