FanFiction.Net
for You better have a good explanation

6/11/2023 c1 bamboosocks
love this. the idea of dumbledore being humbled is brilliant and this is so well written.
4/30/2023 c1 Thomas-The-TMC
so funny hahaha picturing merlin dressed as master roshi
6/6/2022 c1 Guest
I simply love it. The way you have written it is absolutely brilliant, and dare I say it, one of the unique ones out there. Would love to read a sequel of this, otherwise, I really dig this one-shot.
9/27/2021 c1 just a lone wolf
It would be great if you decided to continue this. So far I'm loving it!
7/29/2021 c1 3Owl's Grey Rose
Don’t mess with Merlin ya
2/24/2021 c1 darkhuntressxir
this reserve more chapter..
1/29/2021 c1 the seaworthy muffin
This... this was everything I ever needed. Merlin in a hawaiian shirt. Merlin telling Dumbledore off. I just can't stop smiling- this was one awesome piece of work and I adore you for writing it, good Author!
1/7/2021 c1 12Crystalzap
lol XD Go Merlin!
10/16/2020 c1 13Unseen Watcher
Epic. Loved it. Chastise Dumbles more! In public! Hah!
10/5/2020 c1 Guest
More! I don’t care how OP Merlín is or if he will solve everything with a snap give me more!
1/31/2020 c1 Guest
Can we please have another chapter. This is just soooo good!
12/8/2019 c1 Guest
Lol! I loved this!
10/26/2019 c1 18KillgarraghForever
Hahaha! I can see Merlin, in a Hawaiian shirt, scolding Dumbledore! That would be absolutely delightful.
9/14/2019 c1 115 Minutes 2 Midnight
_ this was so great! Just, everything—his outfit, the dragon commands, scolding Dumbledore—interesting idea and well-written. Well done!
9/10/2019 c1 10CrystalQueen187
This is exactly how I imagine angry Merlin after a couple centuries. It'd be cool if there was a follow where the audience found out "some guy in a Hawaiian shirt called Emrys" was actually Merlin.
42 Page 1 .. Last Next »