for Christmas 1985

5/23/2019 c1 6Shian1998
Loved this Christmas one-shot! Very fluffy, especially all the Mike/El scenes. Liked how they all wanted her to enjoy herself. Can see El just wanting to have the people she cares about and not being particularly fussed about presents. Can also see Hopper grumbling and complaining like this. Good point for why he shouldn't let El believe Santa is real, there's also the point that she'd be pissed at them for lying when she realised the truth. Liked that she got to see the Nutcracker with the Wheelers, make a gingerbread house with Mike, and go with the other kids to see the parade from the roof. Was very amused by Mike envisioning a lifetime of getting pulled by El into ill advised plans and not being able to say no to her. :)

Enjoyed this!
3/26/2019 c1 my-secret-garden
Why did I notice this only now? Never mind, better now then never. It was so fluffy! Thank you so much for writing it!

P.S. hey, if you want I’ve written a small fluffy Christmas thing too. But only if you like. It’s on tumblr under myfanfictiongarden dot tumblr dot com christmas joy
1/4/2019 c1 18darthstormer
Really sweet and a very fun read. Good spotting that the whole Santa thing might be stressful for El. And love El's thinking during the tree hunt; Hopper needs to be careful with the deals he offers her.
1/3/2019 c1 ncljne17
Crying with laughter over "You want me to call the minister and tell him your official advice is to nail the baby Jesus to the manger?"
Well Done.
1/2/2019 c1 tank03
This was great and really brought a smile to my face. I particularly loved the "witches house" scene and appreciate your interpretation of a more knowledgeable and socialized Eleven, but still retaining something of that naivete and innocent charm.

Well done; thank for sharing!
1/1/2019 c1 2quodeis
I also want a Mike
1/1/2019 c1 noDownSide
One of my fave lines in STFF is Mike getting talked into a lifetime of ill-advised plans because he can't tell El no . . .
12/31/2018 c1 50CalvinHobbesGatsby