FanFiction.Net
for Descendant

6/10/2022 c2 1Overture OTSW
Don't be afraid to branch out and try to make original chapters. If you're making Percy really strong, especially since you've had him trained by his ancestor, try to keep him that way and make changes adjusted around that. If he has the power to change things, then he should. If he has the Sharingan, then show it off a bit while keeping to himself since he is a ninja.

Don't try to just stick to Canon purely, fanfiction is about exploring the possibility of the changes given and made.
4/12/2021 c1 Guest
Please continue the story and have the sage of six paths give Percy the sun and moon marks and have Percy have a sliver 9 tomoe rinnegan in his left eye and a EMS in his right eye and six paths sage mode and knowledge of all the elements
5/30/2019 c4 batmanuchiha
where the weekly chapters at?
5/26/2019 c4 14Jay9x
Whatever you do.

PLEASE only keep it as a Naruto Percy crossover. I won’t be able to keep reading if you introduce wack shit like the infinity stones and other things that were put into Demigod Uchicha.
5/4/2019 c2 Kore56
I tried I really did. But can't really read this when I read the one you based this on.
Itachi is kind of a bad teacher he doesn't tell the heir to the Uchiha about the sole thing that sets them apart?
Percy also just disregarded some things he said.
You're also sticking very close to the actual books so far and thats kinda turning me off of your story.
With how Itachi is teaching him it doesn't seem like Percy is gonna be any different than how he is in cannon
1/15/2019 c4 5Gamelover41592
this has potential let's see where this goes
1/14/2019 c4 Greer123
Glad to see that Percy is not overpowered in your story.
1/14/2019 c4 Dr1zzy
THX for THE Update
1/13/2019 c3 22Sea and Chaos
I actually really enjoy this. For me, since I study mythology, it's nice to essentially reread the series that got me into it, while also having those bits of change. He's not overpowered immediately, nor is he any less of what he should be. He's still sarcastic, even with essentially an older brother in his head. And Itachi! One of my favorite characters from any series. So, thank you.
1/11/2019 c3 9Wrath of The Sun Deity
This isn't all that bad
1/10/2019 c3 Matt
Yeah!
1/10/2019 c3 Guest
Okay seriously. If I wanted to read the books I would buy and read the books. This is no different than the books. You use the exact same wording and sentences. Now you may say that, "Well, Percy isn't all that different, so it can't change." It can and it should. It's lazy writing. I know you are better than this.
1/10/2019 c2 Winters
I'm particularly looking forward to this crossover, I've always been somewhat obsessed to anything Percy-Uchiha related and Itachi is hands down my favorite character in Naruto. Can't wait to read more. Good luck!
1/9/2019 c2 PrototypeSaber15
Please no Percabeth it's not that I hate the ship, it just that it is getting old fast.
1/9/2019 c2 Lazymanjones96
Interesting stuff looking forward to more
20 Page 1 2 Next »