for The Time In between

1/14 c2 1M-chanchen
Hi!
This is a really interesting insight into both characters. You did well at writing.
I am curious how this will go on. I am glad that all the Avengers get on all in all here.
8/19/2020 c2 Guest
I enjoyed this!
2/13/2019 c2 tricelander
This is my first Avenger’s Fanfic story and I feel that I have chosen well. I love the amazing depth and character development in only two chapters. I look forward to your future posts.
2/7/2019 c2 Guest
It’s a great beginning. Can’t wait the next!
2/5/2019 c2 anon
Good chapter, can't wait to see them interact and get together eventually. My favourite couple... opposites attract!
Please update soon
1/30/2019 c2 27Anguirus1955
Interesting. I'm curious, though... is the timeline of events altered so that Hulk never escaped on the Quinjet during the Ultron incident? I mean, it's clearly implied by Banner's presence, but there's nothing that outright states what other differences there are from canon. I like the story so far, but I would appreciate a few more details regarding things like this.

Also, if the whole Sokovia accord thing comes up in your story, please, PLEASE let there be some kind of confrontation between Banner and Ross, because the whole time I was watching Civil War, I couldn't help but think that much of the conflict could have been avoided if Banner had been there to tell everyone to NOT agree to ANYTHING written up or given to them by Thaddeus Ross, a man who Banner knows the ugly side of all too well.

By the way, will Betty Ross be making any appearances in this story? It's like the rest of the MCU just forgot she existed after the events of the 2008 film. Heck, Banner doesn't even MENTION her even once in any of the films he's in from Avengers (2012) onward. Thaddeus Ross could be brought back and mentioned, but not Betty? Weird.

Also, I am a firm Steve/Natasha shipper, at least in regards to the MCU versions of the characters, as they had great chemistry in Winter Soldier.

Anyway, keep up the good work!
1/15/2019 c1 4supesfan18
Hope more come soon. Thank you