FanFiction.Net
for The Bonds of Friendship

1/15/2022 c1 73KVeronicaP
I can't express to you how much of an inspiring read this is, both in its message and in its well-crafted writing. That last line absolutely made me fall apart. Thank you so much for writing this, Fia!
KVP
3/29/2020 c1 Lady Erulisse
Truly this is the most beautiful thing I have read in a long time. You, dear author, are a phenomenal writer, capturing the very soul of friendship in this short writing. Bless you dearly!
3/28/2020 c1 23the7horcrux
This is really good! I loved it. Well all of your works are awesome so I shouldn't be surprised, but... awesome.
1/3/2020 c1 66Frodo's sister
Very good story.
9/21/2019 c1 Jshawl
Oh how I still long every day for news of your Feawen fics... they truly were little blessings and I miss those stories terribly ;(
4/22/2019 c1 Worldofmyown
Beautiful story. Would love to see more!
2/24/2019 c1 Guest
You are amazing writer please some more! :D
1/5/2019 c1 Guest
Wow, this really is beautiful. I don’t know many people who can capture Aragorn & Legolas’s personalities so fluently and perfectly but here we are! Their friendship is one of my favourite things and I believe this just intensified my love for it... the trust they have in each other & the bond they share is beautiful! Thank you for this, it made my day!
1/7/2019 c2 Deathherselfie
Oh, I didn’t expect this story to go quite so straight into my heart! It was a wonderful read, so truthful and yet not too heavy. Now, I’m going to stop reading for a while and call a good friend instead
1/2/2019 c1 Rosabel
Love love loveeee! Such beautiful friendship you portrayed perfectly!
1/3/2019 c1 mystarlight
I really enjoy your story thank you for writing and sharing
1/2/2019 c1 19AndurilofTolkien
love ;)
1/2/2019 c1 Ruen11
thid was beautiful. I tried find your storiesofarda account but couldn’t! Apparently there is no account of that name
1/2/2019 c1 50Gre3nleaf
I loved this! Did you use to be Mirkwood Warrior/Jewel of Lasgalen/something I cannot for the life of me remember XD